Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    mn my home town
    just spent awhile making this...didnt see the other one on here...oh well, its not perfect, but its a bit different...just took a wallpaper and made it turn neon on the glow screen...here ya go..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am looking for something in the palm font, but what I want it to say includes a four letter word!

Would someone be willing to do this for me? I could maybe pm you what I am looking for?

Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by philburkhardt View Post
    I am looking for something in the palm font, but what I want it to say includes a four letter word!

Would someone be willing to do this for me? I could maybe pm you what I am looking for?

Thanks!!
    PM me with what you want it to say and how you want it positioned on the screen.
    Here ya go mplskhalil...
    Quote Originally Posted by Premie65 View Post
    Here ya go mplskhalil...
    how did u get it full screen
    can u do that to any pic?
    good stuff!
    Last edited by mplskhalil; 09/03/2009 at 11:02 PM.
    This would be nice to see on the start up screen. To see it go to a bright silver or something like that would be sweet....
    Quote Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
    hey cd, i liked your idea w/ the 360 startup.. though the lit one looked a little sketchy so i touched it up for ya
    Anyway that anyone could make this into a wallpaper please. Wount let me use it when I email it to my pre. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mplskhalil View Post
    how did u get it full screen
    can u do that to any pic?
    good stuff!
    Yeah...

anything ya want...?
    I think im gonna try a whole theme, icons and all.
    Thanx man,

Louie
    Quote Originally Posted by deuceswildpolo View Post
    This would be nice to see on the start up screen. To see it go to a bright silver or something like that would be sweet....
    Here ya go
    Last edited by nx2000; 09/04/2009 at 01:22 AM.
    mkemala likes this.
    Yeah...

anything ya want...?
    I think im gonna try a whole theme, icons and all.
    Thanx man,

Louie
    I would love a Dallas Cowboys Theme, and someone to install it....

Seriously though, I would like that, I can get into knowing how to install it later.
    philburkhardt...

check your PM...

Louie
    Quote Originally Posted by nx2000 View Post
    I would love a Dallas Cowboys Theme, and someone to install it....

Seriously though, I would like that, I can get into knowing how to install it later.
    Im actually doing a AFI theme for a friend and if they let me Ill post it?
    Then Ill start taking request, just to warn ya, I try to be perfect and take some time
    Ill let you guys know tho...

Thanx

Louie
    Im actually doing a AFI theme for a friend and if they let me Ill post it?
    Then Ill start taking request, just to warn ya, I try to be perfect and take some time
    Ill let you guys know tho...

Thanx

Louie
    I have no problem with perfection
    nx2000...

I tell ya what... Get some ideas for me as far as images, boot screens, icons, and stuff like that so I could have everything ready.

Louie
    nx2000...

I tell ya what... Get some ideas for me as far as images, boot screens, icons, and stuff like that so I could have everything ready.

Louie
    Ok, I will put some things I have been working on together and post it up soon
    Donnie Darko Bunny
    Great work!! Now I'm excited. Do you think you can make one of my car? Maybe make the lights flash on and off or something (even though the lights are already on)? Thanks in advance!! Might I also suggest you have someone make an app for you, something like a boot theme app where you can store all your creations. Just a thought.

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Great work all. I grabbed a few.
    Yeh this is absolutely fantastic! This along w/ all the homebrewing and webos tweaks is helping make the pre like I want it.

Can someone tell me how to create my own boot screen and the glow? I want to try and do some variations of 'rich', like the palm logo... Can someone make me something like that metallic logo on back?