Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    These are great...i D/L the lakers theme.
    hey i jus got all of this stuff on my pre and i was wandering if you could make a Lil Wayne them, with good icons and backgrounds. If you could that would be awesome!
    would it be possible for somebody to make a theme of lifted chevy trucks. please i would like this one to be very detailed and just about every icon changed to all different things. i would be willing to donate
    Thanks, now I have enough themes for everyday!
    I have ipod usb problem, i can't syng my music please help!!!!
    Does anyone have a The Hangover(movie) Theme?
    Hey I am trying to add themes, virtue keboard and other apps. I tried to jail break the palm pre but its not really happening and this is all new to me. Can you help me or direct me to easier way to do it
    That xbox theme is dope, but no ps3 theme?

Unfair

But still props =D
    I love themes..... currently rocking an awesome marvel comic theme i found on preware!!!!
    An Affliction clothing theme would be cool, like using all the designs and skulls and **** that they put on the shirts.
    I wish there were more girly themes
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Cool - THANKS!
    Robert @ Mobile Cash Quest
    Your shot @ $5,000 is just a FREE App Away!
    Mobile Cash Quest - Scavenger Hunt for Palm Phones where you race other Palm owners for real prizes!
    Separating your list wouldn't do much I don't think you did some serious typing on your posts... Let everyone sift through.....
    Quote Originally Posted by quintdan View Post
    Hey I am trying to add themes, virtue keboard and other apps. I tried to jail break the palm pre but its not really happening and this is all new to me. Can you help me or direct me to easier way to do it
    Developer mode is the start to most of the things you are trying to do. Most of the virtual keyboards are patches which require developer mode.... without any prompt type (without quotes) .... "upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart" and on the last letter Developer mode ICON will appear. When you touch it it prompts a to turn it on, after doing this the phone will prompt the restart, ok the restart and when the phone reboots you will have developermode. YOU MUST TURN IT OFF by following the previous instructions. Then simply download WebOS Quick Install & WebOS Doctor on your computer, start up WebOS Quick Installer and search away.

PS... DON'T START WebOS Doctor until you read a lot about it and you DON'T need it for installs, it is a factory default setting resetter.
    yes thanks for the how to's. now i can make my own theme
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678