Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Why hasn't someone created a PreCentral.net theme? I'm too busy with school right now but maybe later.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEZM03 View Post
    Why hasn't someone created a PreCentral.net theme? I'm too busy with school right now but maybe later.
    I thought about that the other day but there's really nothing to go with but the precentral.net logo and the green background on the site.

The OP need to update the themes list
    I added a new one today, "Minimalist+"

Right here:
    Forum Thread - Minimalist+

Download - Minimalist+
    Wake up, Mr. Freeman, wake up and... smell the ashes.

My theme: Minimalist+

$5 app icons for webOS developers!
    Theme, you hit a home run with that theme!!!!!! Icons , backgrounds ....blue font. And my favorite is the texting is in 2 colors one color for each person!!!!! That alone is great!!! Way to go.
    Anyone tell me how exactly to implement the smiley icons available on some of the text pages for some themes. I have Family Guy and its amazing. But I don't know how to take advantage of all the emoticons...thanks
    the sports themes are great, any big blue fans planning to make a michigan wolverine theme?

ps Rich Rod Rocks
    Hello! I was just curious if I should expect to see a Seattle Mariners or a Seattle Seahawks theme any time soon? I have been checking every day and see multiple other baseball and football themes, but none for the Seattle sports teams! I would be very grateful and thank you!
  8.    #128  
    With Precentral and Prethemer, I'm not sure this thread needs to be updated anymore...If anyone has any great reasons it should be then I'll continue.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    So far I have not seen a clean grayscale theme yet
    Beautiful!!!
    Also, yes please on the default theme!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    This is a great resource. Thanks

I have a couple of themes, wallpaper & bootlogos in prethemer.com
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    outstanding.
    Sarah, I think you did a great job compiling these themes into a single forum, but I may have to agree that I doubt there is a need to update the theme portion of it. I do think that this also doubles as a great forum for the how to components of theming, which I have used to great advantage.

If anything, this can be maintained as a how to companion for beginning themers.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I live in South Florida and I am a big sports fan. Can I make a request for a Miami Dolphins, University of Miami, and Florida Panthers Theme? PLEASE?

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Madolen

You have created some GREAT themes, thanks for all your work. I was wondering do you plan on doing a Florida Gators one soon? Or if you have any interest I guess is the question. I have a Wallpaper, but would love to see a complete theme from icons all the way through done nicely.
    Someone's already done one of those:
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Spy Vs Spy theme!

im sorry Im new to my palm, how can I download some thems to my palm centro, and also I just down touch launcher but how do I get some iconset for that app? help plz...
    Can anyone tell me the directory of the quicklaunch icon?
    EDIT: Found it, but now i need to take out the grey bar that comes up in the launcher when the down arrow is there.
    Last edited by The_lane; 10/26/2009 at 04:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast