Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I posted my Patrón Theme

Patrón Theme

The carrier string changes to Patrón. this one is my own phone so I have something different.lol
    Nice list of themes you got there.. I have a linux-tux theme below... I did a Tiny toons one also I have to take screenshots later when my fiance gets home.. I'll post up later..
    These are the best themes i have ever come across. I last saw several good themes for my mobo at Tomasha!
    Last edited by Taylor58; 09/10/2009 at 06:08 AM.
    Download Mobile Themes from Tomasha!
    so for my first post I have a problem of course.... but if I can figure this out I'll post the theme I put together, I based it on the Surf theme, added in some other icons from other themes I found, changed all the colors, made a couple new icons for some stuff, but when it's all put together, its a Maize and Blue Michigan Wolverines theme that I think came out pretty decent.. problem is... I was trying to fine tune it a bit, adjust some colors, work out some kinks... but my phone isnt responding to any of my changes anymore, anytime I try to copy an image it seems as though it should have worked... but it just doesnt take, I've manually rebooted, I've rebooted from the command prompt.... numerous times nothing changes. Along the same lines, I tried to change my wallpaper folders around and ended up even pasting my new ones into the one that it wants to show.... and my new wallpapers just refuse to show up, any new folders won't either. Not getting any errors, nothing else weird has happened just simply not taking my changes.

any suggestions? I'd like to work out the kinks and I'd be glad to of course share the theme for any U of M fans out there, GO BLUE
    Great thread!
    Hey. I'm new and I just got my pre yesterday. I was interested in changing the theme but do not know where to start. Could anyone help me please? Is there any themes that are simple to just download at all? I'm getting really confused...First palm....LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by ojordan View Post
    Hey. I'm new and I just got my pre yesterday. I was interested in changing the theme but do not know where to start. Could anyone help me please? Is there any themes that are simple to just download at all? I'm getting really confused...First palm....LOL.
    Been meaning to make a thread, but the themes here can be downloaded as IPKs and installed with WebOS Quick Install: PreThemer // Themes for the Palm Pre and WebOS
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    awesome for the tutorials! Is there a way to change the launcher page image?
    Thanks so much. This will make it much easier.
    Ran into another problem. When I click the download button to download in .zip it gives me a error message that can not find an application that can open this file.
    This is great!
    Ivan,
    I downloaded the Patron theme but for the life of me could not find the dialpad png in there anywhere...am I over looking them?
    Ivan never mind found them da.......lol
    Hello Diana
    I found them in the Patron zip...didnt look far enougth.....now when changing something like that what would be the path....
    Download my theme below....
    Quote Originally Posted by chearn4522 View Post
    Hello Diana
    I found them in the Patron zip...didnt look far enougth.....now when changing something like that what would be the path....
    Hey there, I sent you a PM last night, how to reach me directly

Did you receive it?
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Hey there, I sent you a PM last night, how to reach me directly

Did you receive it?
    Yes i did receive it..ty I did reply
    so I made a U of M (Michigan Wolverines) one....
    used the Surfer theme and changed all the colors, added some other icons from various packs I found, it came out pretty decent, I can't take credit for most of it, even uses the install instructions with some adds that was originally with the zip, whats the best place to really put this? seems we've got a few places going for them.....
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    can someone make a kobe bryant theme useing the black and yellow only like the patron theme please it would be much appreciated

http://img237.exs.cx/img237/8634/kbw16zy.jpg
    Last edited by cjay4046; 09/17/2009 at 03:22 PM.
    I would like to request a James Bond theme for the Pre. I did a search and didn't find any.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast