Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    i actually ended up finding it in /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/191.15/stylesheets/

i tried the two listed above and they didn't change the lock screen notifications
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  2.    #62  
    Awesome, good job.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    has anyone actually seen the "Theme Changer" on Sarah's page?
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by ldpantoja View Post
    has anyone actually seen the "Theme Changer" on Sarah's page?
    See this thread here.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    did ya miss my post about my xbox live theme?
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    did ya miss my post about my xbox live theme?
    Yes I did, adding it now.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    hey i am lost can anyone give me quick and easy instruction for getting a backround and changing a icon plz
    Here is my latest theme.

BLUE MATRIX THEME

My inspiration comes from the Matrix theme by MADOLEM so credit to him as well.

I do not have pictures yet but hope you like it.

Pictures to come tomorrow.
    I know how to root the Palm Pre and access rootcastle but I am lost when it comes to editing the dialer, theme & etc. PLEASE HELP ME!
    i rooted my palm pre and i can access about everything but i dont know how to get themes and can some give me directions on gettin themes plz.
    So I have been making good use of all the info here thnx Sarah and everyone else posting this great stuff.
    The problem I have been having is editing stuff in microsoft paint in vista, I can get my icons/numbers, letters to show up on the pre but I can't seem to find a way to make the background of an icon transperent so it doesn't look like it's in a box. Any help or names of programs anyone is using for icons would be appreciated
    I believe all themes come with instructions. I know that Madolen and I do the same which s inclde the instructions in the zip file in a word document so you can just copy and paste all codes when you get root access.

good luck guys!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lars7575 View Post
    So I have been making good use of all the info here thnx Sarah and everyone else posting this great stuff.
    The problem I have been having is editing stuff in microsoft paint in vista, I can get my icons/numbers, letters to show up on the pre but I can't seem to find a way to make the background of an icon transperent so it doesn't look like it's in a box. Any help or names of programs anyone is using for icons would be appreciated
    Gimp 2.6 is a free download. Paint can't do layering and transparency..
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    you can also try paint.net is pretty good I use it all the time
    I accidentally overwrote my browser icon. Can someone upload the original for me?
    Last edited by mr_moist; 08/25/2009 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Wrong icon request.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtom2444 View Post
    Thanks for the list, I really like your Mario theme too. I just wish someone would make an app to change themes more easily.
    x2 but i think its pretty complicated with all the code you have to enter, or am i wrong, whats the difference between making a theme on this phone compared to a blackberry or iphone, if its even possible
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_moist View Post
    I accidentally overwrote my browser icon. Can someone upload the original for me?
    here ya go, you will have to rename it to icon.png for it to work
    Attached Images Attached Images
    so, is there a way for someone to make a script that will autoinstall the theme, like what madolen has done?

Thanks,
    scoutcamper
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    I have to new themes

Surfing Theme

and

Spiderman Theme
  20.    #80  
    Thank you, they've been added.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here: