Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    so i'm guessing that i'm not the only one who has an idea for a zelda themed pre. i've been working on a lot of icons lately and figured some of you might enjoy them as well.

Zelda Icons

if your interested in creating your own icons, i would recommend zeldauniverse or one of the zelda wiki's as a good point to start from.

i've also modified some boot images as well as the unlock button, in case anyone was interested.

Cool thank you for releasing you icons. I think maybe we should ask for a theming forum, it doesn't feel right having our topics in the wallpaper forum.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
  3.    #3  
    i'd agree; i was hoping to work on some additional themes once i finish this one. maybe if we cause enough ruckus they'll open one up
    Let's hope so. I posted a topic in the wallpapers forum asking for one.

I can't wait to see your next themes :-)
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    Amazing stuff, will have to try this out later. Thanks so much for hosting the images on your photobucket. I'm having a bit of trouble on where to find the lock/unlock icon on the Pre, where is it located?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Amazing stuff, will have to try this out later. Thanks so much for hosting the images on your photobucket. I'm having a bit of trouble on where to find the lock/unlock icon on the Pre, where is it located?
    right now the lock/unlock button is located on page 9, next to the bootloader images i uploaded. i plan on adding a couple more lock/unlock variations so you have a few more options to work with. i'll post an update when i upload my next set of images. maybe a directory would be nice to for convenience purposes.

EDIT: i realize now yer asking where the lock buttons are located on the pre, not my site =P the pre lock buttons are located at: /usr/palm/sysmgr/images. The file will be named screenlock-padlock-off.png and screenlock-padlock-on.png
    Last edited by Weeton; 08/06/2009 at 02:54 PM. Reason: i got the question too late =p

Here's some shots of the icons on my Pre, thanks again!
    Wow, that is one crazy amount of icons! Definately going to have fun finalizing my theme with these. This is great, thanks a ton Wheeton!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Maybe a request? Since the zelda is SO awesome! How about a mega man s/nes theme?
    Quote Originally Posted by eduel80 View Post
    Maybe a request? Since the zelda is SO awesome! How about a mega man s/nes theme?
    Ohhhh, this reminds me of Bomberman. I can take a look at making both themes. I've been working on a Space Invaders theme, going kind of slow :-(.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by eduel80 View Post
    I was working on a megaman one actually, but the icon gathering has gone a lot slower. I was considering using energy capsules and e canisters, but there's only so many variations i can actually provide i'm up for suggestions tho: boss icons, megaman's 1 up, etc. I'll try and get back to you on that one.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Totally. Awesome.
    is it possible for u to make a tut like madolen
    Code:
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-development/198855-themes-madolen-master-thread.html
    has done with all of his themes, (including a line of code to backup the originals, and a restore code?)

thanks a bunch
    Scoutcamper
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by scoutcamper View Post
    is it possible for u to make a tut like madolen
    Code:
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-development/198855-themes-madolen-master-thread.html
    has done with all of his themes, (including a line of code to backup the originals, and a restore code?)

thanks a bunch
    Scoutcamper
    I've been away for a while since school just started back up for me. I'm going to be fairly busy, but I'll do my best to get it done when I can. It may take some time.
    these are awesome
    how do i download the zelda theme to the pre
    How do I change the icons in launcher?
    can someone make a legend of Zelda theme?
    Weeton, do you plan to finish this one up? Loving the wind waker style
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  20.    #20  
    sure, i'll take a crack at it. it's going to take some time though before i can get a beta uploaded.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast