Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    i just updated the zelda theme with some major mods. Lockscreen, phone, battery/reception icons. check it out at prethemer and on the precentral theme databank, hope you guys enjoy.
    Theme looks great
    Any chance you can post the destinations for some of the other icons you have on the first posts screen shot?
    None of the themes i have downloaded have had the backup, help, sprint nav, youtube and a lot of other than you have done
    Thanks
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsSFTF View Post
    Theme looks great
    Any chance you can post the destinations for some of the other icons you have on the first posts screen shot?
    None of the themes i have downloaded have had the backup, help, sprint nav, youtube and a lot of other than you have done
    Thanks
    i actually posted the icons in my original post, but you can click here and it should take you to the repository for the zelda icons.

if you need help putting in the icons, or are interested in any other custom mods, be sure to checkout Sarah Peterman's list of themes and mods
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Just a little suggestion, maybe change the ripple when you touch the screen into Navi? I know the Left 4 Dead theme made it a blood splatter, so it could be done with a little work
  5.    #25  
    i had tinkered with the ripple effect before and i felt it was too cluttered on the interface. in this respect, i felt that simpler was more. but i can look into it and see how it works out.
    how come everytime i switch theme i still have some zelda icons
    u need to uninstall each theme before you put a new theme on. if you keep installing theme over theme it wont work write and you'll have errors/bugs.
    i do uninstall them and when i put a new theme i still have some zelda icons
    Great theme.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    do you think you cand psot the theme on ipk format??
    Quote Originally Posted by manuel311 View Post
    do you think you cand psot the theme on ipk format??
    preware is your best bet mate... enjoy!!!!!lol
    Hey Weeton!
    First of all thanks a lot for the icons! They're great! Two years later still using them...
    Ive got a question. How did you manage to change the Google Maps and other third party apps icons? Cause I cant seem to do it. Ive read it has to be done in Blackberry Composer but can seem to find a good tutorial about this. Do you know either a tutorial or a webpage where I can find this? It'll be lots of help!
    Thanks!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12