Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    the main part sarah forgot to mention in the tut is that all the images have to be named icon.png. if u look a couple post before she does say that but its just not in the tut. i got my launcher to display the right icon by renaming to icon.png and making sure the icon is 64x64
    Quote Originally Posted by Willmays87 View Post
    yea i got the dark circle with the moon too. GREAT F'N JOB BY THE WAY!!! but yea anyway to get like a more thorough guide on how to do this. THNKS!!!
    Perhaps you're just to much of a noob for this. Write a better tutorial or Gtfo.
    Last edited by czarphanguye; 07/30/2009 at 12:39 PM.
    maybe sarah could jus do a step by step for her mario theme. so we could get an example of what shes doing right and get that same theme more easier...
    never said i was an expert. I am a noob and have no idea how to rewrite or or copy over other icons. jus goin off of her instructions so relax buddy...
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Willmays87 View Post
    never said i was an expert. I am a noob and have no idea how to rewrite or or copy over other icons. jus goin off of her instructions so relax buddy...
    Take a look at the front page first post. I imagine what you are going to have to do is type this:

Code:
    sudo mv downloadedicon.png icon.png
    Replace downloadedicon.png with whatever filename your downloaded icon is.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    someone should write an app to change themes.
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by slikone27 View Post
    someone should write an app to change themes.
    That would be fantastic.
    good job..impressive
    quick question for you sarah, im editing a few files for icons atm, and I cannot get a clear edge around them, is this possible in paint?

Edit: Nevermind, think I have it taken care of, when I get my theme completely finished, I'll post it when finished
    Last edited by sil3ntoblivion; 07/30/2009 at 10:07 PM.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    didnt think it was possible, but I guess with webOS anything is possible. good job! thanks!
    cute!
    got all my quick launch icons changed...now im thinkin about a theme. is it possible for someone to make 4 icons with the letters P A L M with each letter a different color? i would LOVE that! in the 64x64 size...thanx for all the help sarah....guess im not too much of a " n00b " after all...lol

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/s...-07_225958.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/31/2009 at 01:29 PM. Reason: edited to reduce display size
    Here's what I have so far on mine:

The icons are set up like so:
    Triforce - web
    Navi - contacts
    Ocarina - music
    Letter - e-mail
    Mastersword - Launcher

I've taken it a step further too, my bootup screen has Link with the Mastersword glowing, my ringtone is the outworld theme, my alert is the sun song from Ocarina of time, and my message sound is Navi saying, "Hey, Listen!"

I'm actually at work, so when I get a break, I'll upload the bootscreen and icons as well, and on a side note, the icons still need some tweaking.

Lemme know if anyone has any ideas on how to make this better
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sil3ntoblivion; 07/31/2009 at 02:11 PM. Reason: edited to remove photobucket URL
    That looks nice Swag!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    love it
    Quote Originally Posted by sil3ntoblivion View Post
    That looks nice Swag!
    thanx..just used icons of my fav things.....lol anybody have any ideas for some themes? i was gonna do another mario one but didnt wanna offend u sarah...i LOVE yours!
  17.    #57  

Triforce - web
    Navi - contacts
    Ocarina - music
    Letter - e-mail
    Mastersword - Launcher

I've taken it a step further too, my bootup screen has Link with the Mastersword glowing, my ringtone is the outworld theme, my alert is the sun song from Ocarina of time, and my message sound is Navi saying, "Hey, Listen!"

I'm actually at work, so when I get a break, I'll upload the bootscreen and icons as well, and on a side note, the icons still need some tweaking.

Awesome. I know someone who would love it.

@MaSwaggSoSiQ you couldn't offend me, like I said, I hope more people theme their Pre.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes

Triforce - web
    Navi - contacts
    Ocarina - music
    Letter - e-mail
    Mastersword - Launcher

doh! i should have realized i wouldn't be the only one making a Zelda themed pre. I'm still in alpha mode here, so it'll be sometime before I get mine up.

Tidbits on mine: My bootscreen is the Triforce and the shutdown screen is the master sword. As for the icons, I've kind of began compiling them but haven't allotted them yet. I've resorted to Link's inventory, including the boomerang, the bomb, and i'm considering using the shovel as the pre's launch button. i've also considered using the triforce and mastersword as icons, but i wonder if it might be too redundant.... Also, i'm working on a masterkey or dungeon key to replace the unlock button for the pre.
    OMG! Thank you so much for this, I am about to give this a shot because it is so EPIC. Thank you for all your hard work Sarah. (And to anyone else if they want to provide themes)
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    OMG! Thank you so much for this, I am about to give this a shot because it is so EPIC. Thank you for all your hard work Sarah. (And to anyone else if they want to provide themes)
    Thank you, I'm glad people are finding so much enjoyment out of this :-)
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast