Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What will be your first Background? Don't have mine yet so thought I could get some ideas from the "cloud" Lets See Um...
    Hello my 300M little brother

Don't have mine either. But screenshots of what you chose! Post emmmm up!
  3.    #3  
    Here it is
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is there any way of saving wallpapers like this one from the forum directly onto the pre???
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Visualfx View Post
    Is there any way of saving wallpapers like this one from the forum directly onto the pre???

Have not tried yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by Visualfx View Post
    Yes. Those email links next to some of the images attach the wallpaper to an email sent to the address associated with your forum account. You can save the pics from the email. If you have the Pre checking that email address then you are done. Otherwise you would have to forward the email.
    First and foremost, I had to add some goodies to the phone:

Added wolfram alpha for quick search, also yelp which defaults to my Los Angeles Location.

I was dying to know how long my phone calls last, again rooted pre to the rescue. Call log now shows call durations.

Green Phone was ugly, updated those graphics as well. I plan on developing all unique graphics for the phone soon.
    Last edited by s0urce; 06/25/2009 at 03:57 AM.
    Wow those are nice. I hate the green GRRR lol
    I hate the green also.. The gun-metal / gray looks much better! SOO much easier to read. I get confused with the green.
    Okay, I may be a noob, but how'd you add yelp to universal search?
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts

Don't mind greeen....
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by s0urce View Post
    First and foremost, I had to add some goodies to the phone:

Added wolfram alpha for quick search, also yelp which defaults to my Los Angeles Location.

I was dying to know how long my phone calls last, again rooted pre to the rescue. Call log now shows call durations.

Green Phone was ugly, updated those graphics as well. I plan on developing all unique graphics for the phone soon.
    How did you change the global search background?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakleyguy View Post
    Okay, I may be a noob, but how'd you add yelp to universal search?
    If you have some ability with Linux, go here

pre dev wiki: Global Search Addons

Otherwise await the SDK.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I can't wait for the sdk to be out. I love the changes people made to the dial pad. Excited for the possibilities here.
  15. PCS
    sick >>>>>>
    The gun metal background is pretty cold!
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    The gunmetal and the logo on the phone dialer are SIIIIIIIICK!!! Although I live in the bay area and can appreciate the A's I am much more of a Giants and Niners guy. Props on the mods though!
    Life is a garden, dig it. -Joe Dirt
    here is mine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandSteamers View Post
    here is mine

Loving it!!!
    Mario
    Treo 800w/wife: HTC Touch Pro
    Hey, that rooted Pre looks really amazing with the metal background color. The default green (Really Palm, green? Really? ) looks uncomfortably similar to my old and forgotten WM6 phone.

Ergghhh...

Guess I'll have to wait for an enterprise dev to release a customizer app. I thought with the recent SDK leak, there would be a few more homebrew apps.

Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandSteamers View Post
    here is mine
    Damn! They (almost) don't make legs like those anymore...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast