1.    #1  
    Hi All,

restored my Palm account on my new Pre 2 my Gmail is synching correctly as are my contacts, but in the Calender application on the Pre I do not see it listed

I also have my Outlook.com account configured and it is showing correctly in the Calender app, but all my events are in my Gmail one.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Barry
    Did you install the C+DAV connector yet? The built-in Google account can't sync calenders any more.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Did you install the C+DAV connector yet? The built-in Google account can't sync calenders any more.
    Thanks! and DOH! I did not ... heads off to do just that
  4.    #4  
    OK CALDav installed, accepted password etc, no errors, but nothing has synchronised, set-up to sync calendar and no contacts.

See 2 blank coloured options for Cal Dav in calendar in addition to my Palm and Outlook ones but no entries appear in the calendar. Will play around a bit more.

Barry
    Give it some time before you try changing anything.. It can get messy if you start removing and re-adding the account.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Give it some time before you try changing anything.. It can get messy if you start removing and re-adding the account.
    Ok gave it overnight, still no dice, will look to remove then re-add the Cal Dav components

What should I expect to see in webOS calendar when I list the calendars?

Thanks,

Barry
    if you go into calendar preferences, can you select caldav as the default calendar? When I was having issues, I could not do this and it was always an indicator of the problem. If you can select it... nevermind!
  8.    #8  
    Thank, will give it a go
    Quote Originally Posted by barryb20 View Post
    Hi All,

restored my Palm account on my new Pre 2 my Gmail is synching correctly as are my contacts, but in the Calender application on the Pre I do not see it listed

I also have my Outlook.com account configured and it is showing correctly in the Calender app, but all my events are in my Gmail one.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Barry
    You should install the C+DAV connector..
    Samsung Galaxy S6 edge cover
    Samsung Galaxy J5 leather cover
    Last edited by Alixtrol; 05/12/2015 at 02:20 AM.