1.    #1  
    I use hotmail for my calendars, I have 6 different calendars in my hotmail account, all synced using exchange. I had my Pre3 crash a while ago during an attempted event snooze, when it came back I had lost some single events in one of the calendars and some of the events in the same calendar were duplicated. I tried deleting some of the duplicates, but they seem to multiply (!!!). Today, after trying to delete more, I got the "application database almost full message" When I tried the fix from the webos internals wiki, it gets hung up on the resizefat step scrolling through a bunch of files it says exceed the limit and are being truncated, then stops. So I decided to try deleting the calendar. When I did, all of the events from the hotmail calendar are now associated with the default Palm account. How can I clear the calendar database and start over?
    TIA
    PS. I setup the hotmail account on my Veer just so I can use it and found no corrupted events (every time I go to hotmail.com it tells me I'm not connected to the internet or it's busy :P ....). Clearly the issue is on the Pre3!
    Last edited by broncot; 09/26/2014 at 08:09 AM. Reason: new information
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    To delete many or all Calendar entries of one calendar in Impostah easiley check the right topic in my Hidden webOS Tips and Tricks

After that for that database AND disk full problem there are also links found there (Topic purge and /var ).

Hope it helps without doctoring...
    ---
    Usually found in my siginature, but as i'm on mobile view the signature isn't included when adding an answer <<< can any moderator/admin change this behaviour btw. I understand not seeing anything in mobile view, but why not adding the sig on reply so default view could see.
    Last edited by gizmo21; 10/26/2014 at 12:56 AM.