Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes
    good to know.. Thanks!

after more failed attempts to log in and went and changed my password on skype's site, and that worked! I'm not able to log in on the Pre.

on to change the touchpad.

~bk
    New problem I noticed this morning. While I can log on, I notice that the online contacts are different. On my desktop, there 5 contacts, phone only shows 1 initially (Skype's Echo Test), and after going offline and online, 2.

Anyone else see this?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    katkiller likes this.
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    New problem I noticed this morning. While I can log on, I notice that the online contacts are different. On my desktop, there 5 contacts, phone only shows 1 initially (Skype's Echo Test), and after going offline and online, 2.

Anyone else see this?
    will test tomorrow

Anyone else see this?
    Having the same Issue just today on the Windows app 8 contacts on the Pre only 2 (echo and another)
  5.    #65  

Anyone else see this?
    from 27 desktop online buddies only 7 apeared after 2min on Pre2
    After an hour there were 18 of them.
    After toggling offline/online in Buddys, there were again only 10 of the 27 desktop online.

But to be fair I can't say if it is the same behaviour as always, i thought to remember that "showing all buddies" was never the webOS versions strength.

Toggling wifi/3G didn't change anything extremely, after a while 16 out of 27.
    I'm having trouble signing in again ("Unknown error"). How's everyone else doing? I'm reluctant to remove/add the account.

Despite the login failure, apparently I'm still logged in (I can make calls), although Skype texts - over wifi - are extremely late to arrive, if at all - compared to when they arrive on all the Skype-enabled computers throughout the house.

Maybe I should be grateful it's working a little bit?
    Last edited by batterboy; 09/18/2014 at 08:04 PM. Reason: auto-correct on phone made some typos
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234