Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by nlspek04 View Post

Very reluctant to doctor again because I will lose all the Linkedin contacts (no longer supported).
    Have no solution to your problem, but to save&restore contacts from a unsupported contacts synergy account you can export all contacts to vcf edit the textfile to extract all LinkedIn ones and reimport these only to your standard contacts account (or a special one only created and shortly made standard for that purpous). Use link in my sigature to have an enhanced export.
    [/offtopic end]
  2.    #22  
    btw on TouchPad i get asked to reenter password for rtm synergy on every reboot/luna restart.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    btw on TouchPad i get asked to reenter password for rtm synergy on every reboot/luna restart.
    The dev is already aware of that issue - will certainly be fixed in a future release.
    Cheers, Vince
    @webos24net • donate
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I will try looking at logs later to see if that gives any clues.
    Please send the logs to me so that the dev can have a look into them. Without the logs we would be quite stuck.
    Cheers, Vince
    @webos24net • donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince42 View Post
    Please send the logs to me so that the dev can have a look into them. Without the logs we would be quite stuck.
    Ok, got the log extract. Sorry about the delay. Hope this contains some clues...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Ok, got the log extract. Sorry about the delay. Hope this contains some clues...
    Thank you very much! I will instantly forward it to the dev ...
    Cheers, Vince
    @webos24net • donate
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince42 View Post
    The dev is already aware of that issue - will certainly be fixed in a future release.
    great, can he also add this little .js to have sym-key support on webos phones:

Quote Originally Posted by horzel View Post
    Hi, tried to use it on my Pre³, but my account name has an underscorem which I can't use, since the sym key doesn't work. Thanks for all the effort!
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    There should be a patch somewhere that let's you use sym keys in Enyo apps.
    It's linked in my signature
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Sure, I'll forward that one as well ... thank you!
    Cheers, Vince
    @webos24net • donate
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Hi,

sorry, this time it took a while, but I got some answers from the dev regarding the above mentioned problems and proposals (mostly not very encouraging though):

Symkey patch does not work (pressing Sym pop-ups window, but characters are not passed into webview form - this is probably due to fact that webview itself is hacked to be running on Pre3)

I could not fix problem on TP where after restart Accounts app asks for password everytime - I tried adding more permissions to plugin, but it did not work.... fixing this issue would require reverse-engineering differences between webOS 2.x vs webOS 3.x in synergy architecture - I have no time to do it now

and I have no idea why nlspek04 can not add account on his device - logs are not useful ... my only idea is to create special debug IPK for him to run - with plenty of logging enabled so he can somehow trace the problem
    Sorry, that there is no good news ... oh, at least there is one: the sources are now on GitHub as promised and we are making progress on Mail GNUPG.
    Cheers, Vince
    @webos24net • donate
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12