webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Synergy and Synchronization > Pocketmirror not syncing both ways
Pocketmirror not syncing both ways

Old 12/29/2012, 02:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

I've an issue with PocketMirror on my Pre3. For a while now I've found it will not sync contacts added on the Pre3 to my Outlook but does sync the other way. The old PalmOS Pocketmirror had an option for the handheld to overwrite the desktop, but this is missing in the latest version.

Short of trying to work out which contacts are missing and typing them into Outlook, does anybody else have any suggestions?
stevenlcroucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/2012, 06:53 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenlcroucher View Post
I've an issue with PocketMirror on my Pre3. For a while now I've found it will not sync contacts added on the Pre3 to my Outlook but does sync the other way. The old PalmOS Pocketmirror had an option for the handheld to overwrite the desktop, but this is missing in the latest version.

Short of trying to work out which contacts are missing and typing them into Outlook, does anybody else have any suggestions?
Make sure you are adding them to the outlook profile on the Pre3 and not a different one, i.e. HP profile or google, etc.

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Tweaks enabled)
Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
frantid is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0