1.    #1  
    A strange problem I am fighting with since I've got my Pre 3. I'm wondering that I did not found any threads about the issue.

I'm using Synergy Messaging with Skype & Google Talk. If I stay offline, having a look at the offline contacts, I see the nicknames for the Skype contacts and the adresses for my Gtalk-contacts.
    If I go online all the online Skype-contacts get the name from the adress book. But with Gtalk it seems to be a lottery. It starts to 'encode' the contact names from the lowest ICQ contact (10039189@icq.xmpptransport.org) - doesn't matter if he's online or not.

But mostly it stops to load the names of the contacts in the middle of the contact list - so in many cases I see numbers instead of names in my list. Going off & on again does not fix it, I have to restart the device and the chance is about 1:5 that I see all the name of my contacts.

Using all the transports I'm talking about ~600 contacts (ICQ, MSN, Gtalk combined).

Any idea how to fix this?
    1. Are all gtalk-contacts synergized (merged) with your normal contacts where the Fullnames are in ?

2. Do all gtalk-IM-names have the correct label in your contacts GTALK and not the label IM ?
    Sometimes it happens that an sync-source like EAS strippes the IM-Labels (Types) and perhaps thats's why your contacts are not megred correctly?

3. As i'm fiddling with Zarafa (EAS) and vcard export atm and i found out that in webOS 3.0.5 another lable (IM-Type) for GTALK is added in the
    \usr\palm\frameworks\contacts\submission\114\javascript\vCard\VCard.jsjsjs
    NOTE: "NOTE",
    RELATED: "X-ABRELATEDNAMES",
    GTALK: "X-GTALK",
    GOOGLE: "X-GTALK",
    AIM: "X-AIM",
    MSN: "X-MSN",
    YAHOO: "X-YAHOO",
    instead of the webos 2.x one:

NOTE: "NOTE",
    RELATED: "X-ABRELATEDNAMES",
    GTALK: "X-GTALK",
    AIM: "X-AIM",
    MSN: "X-MSN",
    YAHOO: "X-YAHOO",
    I don't know it this has any consequences in handling G-TALK IM accounts in webos itself, or if it is only relevant in vcard im/export.

4. many times it has been seen that numbers larger than 500 are a bit of a problem in webOS. But again no info if it has something to do with it here. Perhaps the 1:5 case is when +100 contacts are online and <500 offline contacts are then displayed? WILD GUESS