Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Just got this retrieving email text..
    Does anyone have experience about this sorting itself out or is the erase necessary?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    If this doesn't sort itself out after three reboots a few hours apart, with a solid Internet connection, your e-mail cache is most likely corrupted. So clearing the cache may be the way to go
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    If this doesn't sort itself out after three reboots a few hours apart, with a solid Internet connection, your e-mail cache is most likely corrupted. So clearing the cache may be the way to go
    I tried in the past to clear email cache but couldn't, now I don't remember how to and can't find it on the forum, if someone can point me to some link or other I'd appreciate it.
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    I tried in the past to clear email cache but couldn't, now I don't remember how to and can't find it on the forum, if someone can point me to some link or other I'd appreciate it.
    It's on the previous page of this thread, i believe...
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    It's on the previous page of this thread, i believe...
    Right, okay thanks. I run the command line find /var/file-cache/email -mindepth 2 -delete then rebooted but so far no breakthrough. Oh well, it's not such a big deal, emails do come in just won't open, I'll open them via the browser.
  6.    #26  
    Clear cache never solved to me...

Only begun to receive e-mails after I used the "erase apps" option...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    l
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12