1.    #1  
    After more than a month of busted synchronization of Hotmail via EAS across just about every platform and device due to a server-side update by MS, they have finally provided an official response here:

Why is Hotmail not syncing correctly on my mobile device? - Microsoft Answers

You may have noticed that webOS has been left out in the cold. Looks like I will finally be leaving my 16-year-old Hotmail account and moving over to Gmail. A shame.

UPDATE
    As you may have read here or elsewhere it now appears that MS has made some adjustments server side to allow our legacy Palm and HP devices to sync EAS Hotmail again so that we can have access to folders, etc. Thankfully they didn't leave us out in the cold after all, at least for now. Phew!
    Last edited by eTreo; 06/28/2012 at 05:01 PM. Reason: UPDATE
    P#################PARIU!!!

Goodbye, 12 years in Hotmail!!

There is some EAS free with Tasks support?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    "4. Any device that properly implements the EAS 2.5 or 14 standard"
    The webOS cannot support this?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    As far as I know webOS is 2.5 compliant.

I switched from hotmail back when we switched to webOS almost 3 years ago... gmail accounts pull anything still going to hotmail and push to device for both me and the wife.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    hot mail still works for me as well although it will occasionally stop syncing on me lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    mine is technically a live.com account, but it syncs through m.hotmail.com on all my devices (edit: webOS devices)....

knock on wood
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Are you sure because I just managed to re add both my live.com and hotmail.com accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo View Post
    After more than a month of busted synchronization of Hotmail via EAS across just about every platform and device due to a server-side update by MS, they have finally provided an official response here:

You may have noticed that webOS has been left out in the cold. Looks like I will finally be leaving my 16-year-old Hotmail account and moving over to Gmail. A shame
    There's nothing official there! webOS is not explicitly listed ( i guess they consider it dead as WinMo) but it falls Under the last category as long as It supports EAS 14.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    My Microsoft Office365 Exchange account stopped working about the same time this EAS hotmail issue cropped up. It continues to work on my Touchpad, but not on my Pre.

I wonder if this is the same issue?
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Hotmail ActiveSync was broken on my Pre 3 for almost 2 months. It just started working again (11:15 PM US Eastern) for both accounts! Check out this thread on Microsoft's Hotmail forum:

Yep all accounts working on my pre 3 and Touchpad now.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    My hotmail account has always worked smoothly. Can't say the same for my Microsoft Exchange account..
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    My Microsoft Office365 Exchange account stopped working about the same time this EAS hotmail issue cropped up. It continues to work on my Touchpad, but not on my Pre.

I wonder if this is the same issue?
    You could check with your system admin to see if they changed EAS versions or sercurity settings. Either of these changes could have affected a device that hasn't had a software update in a long time.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...