1.    #1  
    would it be possible to have TTS for spotify?.
    example return from being out listening with headset on pre3 then tap it off the touchpad and it sends spotify information to touchpad spotify app and start playing playlist you are currently listening to. Reason spotify as it seems to my newbie knowledge to be url linked somehow so could be feasible for transfer.

again very much a newbie with TTS and webOS in general but would like to see better utilization of TTS capabilities.

thanks,
    Paul_d
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_D View Post
    would it be possible to have TTS for spotify?.
    example return from being out listening with headset on pre3 then tap it off the touchpad and it sends spotify information to touchpad spotify app and start playing playlist you are currently listening to. Reason spotify as it seems to my newbie knowledge to be url linked somehow so could be feasible for transfer.

again very much a newbie with TTS and webOS in general but would like to see better utilization of TTS capabilities.

thanks,
    Paul_d
    Unfortunately, the only thing that we got working with TTS is the native browser. If you can get the URL into a browser on one device you should be able to TTS is to the other.

(I too was quite unhappy that we never extended TTS. The engineers who worked upstream from my code added a few other capabilities, but they've ignored the bug I opened trying to get them to check their code in. )

edc
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent Hewlett-Packard or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own warped point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP and Palm.
  3.    #3  
    Hi thanks chejlava for the feedback, will add to Webos wish-list page i saw somewhere

TTS Music Streaming Service

... Could be possible with some development for TTS to work between two streaming music apps with same profile.

Kind regards,
    Paul_D
    We also have a patch for picture sharing, but no app is making use of that patch yet.