1.    #1  
    So, I know that there are bugs in the webOS calendar, but I've never had this problem before (in fact, two days ago, this was working properly and i haven't installed any new apps, patches, or updates to patches in that time period). I've tried reading through the threas on the forums to see if any of them solve my problem, but I haven't found anything that does the trick.
    Anytime I create or delete an event from my phone, it's not being reflected in my Google Calendar. by way of example, I created a new event yesterday on my phone - 24 hours later, it's still not appearing online in my google calendar. 3 hours ago, I deleted an event from my phone - after it synced again, the event popped back up in my phone as if it had never been deleted. If I create an event on my computer in my google calendar, it almost immediately shows up on my phone. So, it looks like the bug is that my phone will only sync one-way (FROM google) - it won't send events or changes to events TO google.
    Any thoughts?
    I'm running a Pre 3 with 2.2.4 and ubercalendar.
    ubercalendar is a great patch but if you are having problems with your calendar then you should delete the patch and see if you still have the problem. If you still have the problem then it's not the patch and if it goes away you should contact Meta-view/ubercalendar thread and report the bug.

You could also try and signout of google and reinstall your whole google account into the phone and see if that works.
  3.    #3  
    Tried removing Ubercalendar but that didn't fix it. So, I ended up deleting and re-adding the entire account which seems to have fixed the problem.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    If you like my patches or have found them to be helpful to you, please consider donating here for the time I put into making them.
    - All my programming is done in my spare time, so any donations help motivate me to spend more of my limited time on webOS.
  4.    #4  
    Well, at least it worked for a couple days - now it's stopped working yet again. Same problem as before - changes made through Google sync fine, changes made through webOS only remain on the phone and don't sync back to Google.
    Any more ideas as to what is causing this to happen?
    Same for me here.
    I tried:
    1. deleting Google account and readding -> everything is synced.
    Afterward new appointments added on Google sync, the ones added on webOs don't sync
    2. Doctoring the Pre to start on a clean device, same as 1.
    3. Doctoring the Pre and deleting Palm-Profile data, same as 1.

I'm quite shure it is not a problem of my profile and Pre3. I think I saw this after the 2.2.4 update. Anybody els can confirm this?

MfG
    Ralf
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Same issue. In my case o/s is 2.2.4. I only use google calender. I synch perfectly via my TP and desktop. But is variable via Pre3. The issue seems to be the logging in. When I try to type in the password again it stakes forever with the swirling circle. At times OK then other times says "no connectivity"(when there clearly is as I can connect to the web) or "explained error". Any ideas?
    Last edited by martin124; 02/04/2012 at 09:35 AM.
    URGH, this is sooooo frustrating. I have this issue too.

Everything to Pre 3 via Google Calendar - fine.

Pre 3 to everything via Google Calendar - nothing will sync.

What should we do?!
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    You have to add google as microsoft exchange account, there take your mail address and your keyword and take the server m.google.com in advanced, leave the domain blank and here we go on Pre3. That solved the problem on my Pre3, on the tp it works the normal way...

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by xanuk View Post
    You have to add google as microsoft exchange account, there take your mail address and your keyword and take the server m.google.com in advanced, leave the domain blank and here we go on Pre3. That solved the problem on my Pre3, on the tp it works the normal way...

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    GREAT! Thats a solution!

For me, I have subscribed calendars in my google calendar...why aren't they imported to the Pre 3's calendar when I use the Microsoft Exchange Account method? Thats the only issue thats infuriating me now.

But all in all, i'll test it for a little longer, but i can now add events which sync to the google calendar. Almost immediately back and forth!

Thanks for your help
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor02 View Post
    GREAT! Thats a solution!

For me, I have subscribed calendars in my google calendar...why aren't they imported to the Pre 3's calendar when I use the Microsoft Exchange Account method? Thats the only issue thats infuriating me now.

But all in all, i'll test it for a little longer, but i can now add events which sync to the google calendar. Almost immediately back and forth!

Thanks for your help
    To add the subscribed calendars, follow the workaround described in this article: http://www.webosnation.com/improve-g...change-account
    If you like my patches or have found them to be helpful to you, please consider donating here for the time I put into making them.
    - All my programming is done in my spare time, so any donations help motivate me to spend more of my limited time on webOS.