1.    #1  
    I am fed up with the not syncing of the Google Calendar...

So are there any alternatives besides Google, Yahoo, Microsoft?

Somehow I want to leave the Google Calendar...but I still want to sync with Thunderbird.

Any ideas for a Pre2 and Touchpad?

Cheers
    Bump on this thread - I am also frustrated with Google Calendar.

I was using it to coordinate my wife's Pre, my Pre, and two Touchpads. (Make that TRYING to use it!) The limits are crazy

- Why only one month previous and two months in advance? (I sometimes need to find something from months or years ago)

- Why does it change color codes on me randomly?

- Why do recurring events change days? (If it's supposed to be the third Monday of every month, why is it appearing on the third Thursday?)

- Why do recurring events suddenly disappear?

What are the alternatives for multiple calendar synchronization? Chapurra says that they can't do multiple calendars, and Companionlink wants $130.

Thanks, all.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    What are the alternatives for multiple calendar synchronization? Chapurra says that they can't do multiple calendars, and Companionlink wants $130.
    Chapura's PocketMirror does support multiple calendars in Outlook. I used that for quite a while on my Pre- and am currently using it on my Pre3.
    Thanks for the info - when I asked them specifically if it did, their support person said that it does not. I was surprised at that, since it hints on their website that it does.

Just to make sure - if my wife uses Outlook and I use a different Outlook, will it sync both of our phones together? I like the different color codings for each calendar.

E-mail from Chapura -

You are not going to be able to sync all three devices on the same PC.

PocketMirror will allow you to sync the Touchpad and one Pre or Pixi to the PC, but you could not sync the third on the same PC.

Also, you cannot color code each of the calendars that you sync the way you would like. The Pre does not work the same as the older Palm devices. All of the data would sync to the same calendar color on the Pre no matter which calendar it came from.

The calendar on the Pre will only show different colors for data based on the account it is in. For example if you synced the google calendar, it would be one color. The facebook calendar would be a different color and our PocketMirror calendar would be a different color from them. But since the data that PocketMirror would sync from your calendars in Outlook would all be in our account on the Pre, it would all have the same color.

Please let me know if my response was not clear or confusing.

Thank you,

Michelle
    Chapura Support