Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hi,

I've just got a new Pre3 and Touchpad.
    Eberything was going fine until I had look at my contacts, basically synergy has linked about 200 people under one profile.
    I have deleted all my contacts from both devices, exported my gmail contact list where all my contacts are stored, cleaned it up and re-loaded them to gmail and then re added my accounts to the devices.

and I still have the issue! I was on to Palm support who advised the above steps so I'm a bit lost as to what to try now...

Has anyone come across this issue?

Cheers
    I'm having the same issue! My Pre3 (updated OTA to 2.2.3) synced with Google contacts okay after numerous re-sync attempts.

Now that I'm running into problem where one of my contact is linked to 142 others. And when I try unlinking them manually they wouldn't unlink. I was able to see the option menu where I choose "Unlink This Profile" but nothing would happen after sitting there and staring at the contact for 20 minutes plus.

Anyone know of any help out there with this situation? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by didar View Post
    I'm having the same issue! My Pre3 (updated OTA to 2.2.3) synced with Google contacts okay after numerous re-sync attempts.

Now that I'm running into problem where one of my contact is linked to 142 others. And when I try unlinking them manually they wouldn't unlink. I was able to see the option menu where I choose "Unlink This Profile" but nothing would happen after sitting there and staring at the contact for 20 minutes plus.

Anyone know of any help out there with this situation? Thanks.
    This sounds like a problem that I'm having with my PRE 2. Is there a solution to this problem? That is, how in the world can I unlink my contacts? And why did this happened?

Thanks,
    Ray
    Problem with facebook synergy integration with contacts :SOLVED:

Possible solution?

I was having the same problem, some of my contacts from facebook were not linking correctly, even some showing up belonging to the Palm Profile incorrectly...