Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    Now that I've won, I'm giving up.
    I've imported my calendars into Hotmail and set it up as an exchange, unlike Google, sub calendars sync too! I would have liked the extra data on the phone, but a functioning calendar is my main goal. Every event I've added or modified on the Pre has synced, so I'm sticking with Hotmail.
    If it wasn't for the Pixi+ that could access the google calendar, I'd agree, still probably where the issue is. We'll never know now!
    Well at least it is working somewhere. I'm glad for that.

edit: not for the lack of trying either.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    I was having issues too with stuff not syncing but used the patch and works like a charm now
    I think for most people it would work or at least I hope so. Broncot has a unique situation that he has over 12000 events to get working. For whatever reason his Pre2 doesn't like it.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Though I do have possibly a separate issue where I cant actually add anything to my calendar from the phone any ideas?
    You mean your calendar is read only? Can you modify or delete an event? Does it add to the phone at all?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345