Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Two questions:

1) I've created a few synergy accounts and some of them are bringing unwanted holidays. For example I'm in Australia but my Yahoo calendar is for some reason bringing Canada Holidays with it. My Facebook account has also brought its calendar with it and again I don't use this.

I know I can hide any appointments these may have in the bar at the top of the calendar, but I don't even want them there cluttering up the screen offering the option to turn on a calendar I don't use and didn't ask for.

2) Related to 1), one of my accounts is a google one which is purely a calendar account. I created the account (let's say email addy is xyz@gmail.com), gave it a name (fred), but now I have two calendar colours - xyz@gmail.com as well as fred. Why do I need two separate colours for the same calendar? Interestingly the appointments in that calendar are only showing up in the colour relating to xyz@gmail.com so I'm not sure what purpose the fred colour serves? Of course if I could remove it...

Thanks!
    Greg
    Last edited by gregp; 09/07/2011 at 02:30 AM. Reason: added more detail
    Are you sure that Canadian holidays are not selected on the Yahoo calendar.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Pfft yes it was, after much searching around! I don't live in Canada, have never used Yahoo Calendar and never selected Canada holidays so beats me how it turned up there. Thanks for the clue!