1.    #1  
    How awesome would this be? If any developer can get this up and running to where I can get phone calls and text messages on my touchpad, I'd pay em 50 bucks.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I've been using my GV number through Skype since day one. Works great! Just have to pay for Skype out and set your caller id to your GV number.
    It is an eventual goal of mine, to be able to take what I've got written for GVoice, and get it into a Synergy plugin for messaging, however that it probably pretty far off. I'm not a pro app developer, I'm an Unreal Engine Gameplay programmer by trade, so I have day work to do.. a lot of it

I'm not certain that the telephone interface for Synergy is publicly accessible, if it is, it's certainly not documented well if at all. I like having a seperate program for it, though, so I'd maintain the seperate interface I think if I did do that. Also, the Synergy messenger blows pretty hardcore, if you have hundreds of things going on in Skype all the time.

I have an old Bluetooth capable LG Rumor that I have paired to the Touchpad and use GVoice for all my text and voice now.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    This will never happen. All the developers like Elvis have left the building.
    I wouldn't say "never", presuming that it all can be done. I'm reasonably certain that the text messaging side of it can be integrated to messaging. I wouldn't begin to speculate on how far off that might be, though. It'll be some time before I get to looking at it, I'd like to get my standalone app being a Cadillac before I build a new core
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I use GVoice on my Pre 3 and TouchPad, and although I admire what you have done and thank you for all the time spent implementing GVoice, I would also be very interested in Messaging integration of Google Voice. Primarily I am seeking better notifications and multiple chat cards (which I can do with Messaging combined with the Advanced System Behavior patch). I also like the Synergy part of Messaging that consolidates all communications under the same contact. Paired with Skype, a Google Voice synergy connector could be a very powerful alternative to paying for voice and sms separately.