1.    #1  
    are there apps out there that can sync data between webOS devices?

like notes and notesHD (it does not exist)

I would love to have those kinds of apps so that when I input one thing on a device it shows up in the other.

pls list them here.
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    I have Done! on my Pre2 and TouchPad. They both point to my ToodleDo (free web to-do list manager) account online. They appear to be staying in sync, although to make sure there are no temporary discrepancies b/w them I think you need to have "sync on open" and "sync on close" set to yes in the preferences in both devices (I'm not sure about that since I don't know what the auto-sync setting in the app does). I actually haven't played with it enough on the touchpad to determine how well it is staying in sync with what my Pre2 says.
  3.    #3  
    thanks I just noticed this too...didn't think that the Done! App opens in full screen on the touchpad, which is really great!

anyone else?
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    You can also use toodleTasks HD on your Touchpad, really good looking app!

And there are a multitude of apps that can save to dropbox & box.net aren't there?
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    thanks I just noticed this too...didn't think that the Done! App opens in full screen on the touchpad, which is really great!

anyone else?
    Yeah, that was a surprise to me, too. It opens up in full screen and isn't pixelated (some other apps that I got for my Pre open up full screen on the TP, but are pixelated), so I guess it is set up for the TP.
  6.    #6  
    how about notes or memos app that are cross platform?
  7.    #7  
    I am currently trying out evernote to sync my notes between my pre3 and touchpad and my wife's iphone 4S.

there is a NotesHD in beta now which I am currently trying. It also nicely intergrates with google docs
    What would be great, for those applications that aren't a client, would be for save/restore integration with box.net (or other storage site)....
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Look at Tapnote, which synchronizes with Dropbox. It works quite well on the Touchpad and my Pre-. I use Epistle on my NookColor and the Dropbox client on my PC to keep all my unencrypted text docs synchronized.

I also have Tapnote Lite installed as well, which my wife and I use to share memos & shopping lists back and forth on our Pre-s using a different dropbox account.

Only thing I'd like is if there was a encryption method. I may wind up using NotesHD to handle my encrypted notes, as long as the cloud files are also encrypted.