1.    #1  
    Since getting the upgrade to 2.1 last week, I am now able to use Google calendar again, but events I add or change on the Pre 2 don't sync to the web. If I add notes to an event I added on the web, those changes sync. I have removed ubercalendar & tried the Google sync behaviors patch, still nothing. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    Since getting the upgrade to 2.1 last week, I am now able to use Google calendar again, but events I add or change on the Pre 2 don't sync to the web. If I add notes to an event I added on the web, those changes sync. I have removed ubercalendar & tried the Google sync behaviors patch, still nothing. Any ideas?
    Yup... join the crowd homie. Verizon Pre 2 with 2.1 here, same problem as you and from the looks of it, we're screwed. I serioulsy doubt we will see 2.2 unless we see a metadoctor.

I use google sync for my business and it's a must need for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAGeek View Post
    Yup... join the crowd homie. Verizon Pre 2 with 2.1 here, same problem as you and from the looks of it, we're screwed. I serioulsy doubt we will see 2.2 unless we see a metadoctor.

I use google sync for my business and it's a must need for me.
    I forgot to mention that I only get less than half my google contacts too
    BUMP- I am having the same problem, I have tried the google sync patch, but that didn't do it, anyone have any other ideas? It seems that nothing off of my Pre2 wants to sync. I couldn't even get an event put in my palm profile to sync over to the TouchPad. I haven't tried yahoo though although I really like google calendar and don't really want to switch.

UPDATE- Well for now it seems that Yahoo and Google work, however still nothing from my Palm Profile, as long as it continues to work I am happy, but why would my Palm events not sync? I feel that out of all of of the synergy calenders that would be one that is guaranteed to work lol.
    Last edited by knicks2030; 09/22/2011 at 03:09 PM.
  5.    #5  
    I've moved to Hotmail, with it setup as an exchange calendar. Unlike the google calendar, which only shows the primary calendar when setup as an exchange, hotmail lets me see all 5 of my sub-calendars as well as my primary. They sync immediately, which does kinda lock up the calendar for a few seconds, but it hasn't failed yet (unlike google).
  6. ght
    Global Posts
    891 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I've moved to Hotmail, with it setup as an exchange calendar. Unlike the google calendar, which only shows the primary calendar when setup as an exchange, hotmail lets me see all 5 of my sub-calendars as well as my primary. They sync immediately, which does kinda lock up the calendar for a few seconds, but it hasn't failed yet (unlike google).
    There is a secret way to enable secondary Google calendars to sync using exchange. It's supposed to be only available for iOS, but there is a workaround.

http://wonderreader.tumblr.com/post/...-windows-phone