Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Since a few days ago, my yahoo calendar has stopped syncing. I have removed and re-added the associated email and calendar accounts to no avail. I have a Pre-minus on 1.4.5. Anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions?
  2. #2  
    Yep - Yahoo no syncy -
  3. #3  
    Mine stopped sync'ing a few days ago. Google still syncs jsut fine. My yahoo still syncs to my wife's iPhone.
  4. kebo3473's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #4  
    I'm having the same problem. Anyone with an update on this?
  5. #5  
    Everything's 8 hours off...
  6. delacro's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by kebo3473 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Anyone with an update on this?
    anyone?

    I am on version 2.1
    Palm Lifedrive --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre (Sprint)
  7. delacro's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    #7  
    ..
    Last edited by delacro; 09/09/2011 at 12:58 PM. Reason: sorry - double post
    Palm Lifedrive --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre (Sprint)
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by calpolykc View Post
    Since a few days ago, my yahoo calendar has stopped syncing. I have removed and re-added the associated email and calendar accounts to no avail. I have a Pre-minus on 1.4.5. Anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions?
    Yahoo is still not syncing for me, but I came up with a work-around. I realize this is not ideal, but is working for me.

    I created a hotmail (Windows Live) account and use this calendar to input my items. Set-up the hotmail account in WebOS using Exchange and the calendar syncs very well...almost real-time. Then from your Yahoo Calendar, subscribe to the Windows Live calendar.

    I know, I know....why couldn't this be easier?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by tekis View Post
    Everything's 8 hours off...
    Ok: YAHOO got back to me. My timezone wasn't set correctly. DUH!
  10. #10  
    I have yahoo and WebOS in my "accounts" but I want the yahoo calendar to be my default but I can't change it. There is a down arrow but nothing else appears when I click it. I cannot sync my yahoo calendar to my touchpad. Please help. I have deleted and readded it many times. I am not savvy about what to do at all and I need specific steps. Thx
  11. #11  
    Yahoo contacts are read-only, it may be that calendar is too. I can't remember offhand. Actually now that I think about it, Yahoo calendar sync may not be working at all anymore.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 09/09/2014 at 10:48 AM.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nix Mac View Post
    I have yahoo and WebOS in my "accounts" but I want the yahoo calendar to be my default but I can't change it. There is a down arrow but nothing else appears when I click it. I cannot sync my yahoo calendar to my touchpad. Please help. I have deleted and readded it many times. I am not savvy about what to do at all and I need specific steps. Thx
    This is a guess and may be irrelevant. If you add Yahoo through the calendar app, it's probably set automatically, but it might be worth going to your system card, opening the accounts app and checking that Yahoo is set to work with the calendar.

    There are Garfonso's new CardDav & CalDav connectors being tested. Should work with Yahoo.
    Yahoo Calendar Stopped Working
    CalDav | Mobo Mobile Apps
    Last edited by Preemptive; 09/09/2014 at 01:04 PM.
  13. #13  
    I think C+DAV is the only working option for Yahoo. I turned on the calendar for my yahoo account in the accounts app, and it has not showed up in the calendar, and occasionally a sync notification pops up when it tries to sync. Haven't got time to look at logs, but I'm pretty sure it has been broken for a while and I never figured out the problem.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions