1.    #1  
    I currently use Mobile Me as I did with my iPhone. But I sold it, and now I'm waiting on a Pre 2. I'm wondering what you all think is the best email / calendar / contacts solution to move to.

For example, GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail etc
    SB =================================================================
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I use gmail. It sync with the built-in phone apps very nicely with the automatic Synergy capability.
    hotmail is excellent unless you have more that 1,000 contacts.
    Each one has it's strengths and weaknesses.

Yahoo Mail: I've used this for 10 years. It has always been reliable, however recently there has been some minor glitches. Unlimited storage. Decent spam filter.

Gmail: Reliable. Probably the best spam filter of the free services. Storage is not unlimited. Privacy questions remain.

AOL: Decent email but not as feature rich or as sophisticated as the two above. Unlimited storage. But will AOL still be around in 3 years?

Hotmail: Never used but it is popular.
    PDA History:

Palm Zire 71 > Palm T5 > Palm TX > iPhone > iPhone 3GS > HTC EVO 3D > Pre 3

Touchpad
  5.    #5  
    Thanks. I'll go with GMail then.
    SB =================================================================
    Quote Originally Posted by BradE View Post
    Gmail: Reliable. Probably the best spam filter of the free services. Storage is not unlimited. Privacy questions remain.
    You can also use your own custom domain name. Instead of joe99@gmail.com you can be joe@bloggs.com.
    Hotmail was fantastic for years, but as I found the Pre was supported with Gmail, and you can export your contacts from your Pre to a .vcf and directly import all of them into Gmail in about 4 seconds, I switched to Gmail. It's a good experience. Hotmail's site tends to be buggy with Opera too.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.