1.    #1  
    The automatic synchronising from my pre contacts to gmail has stopped working, manually syncing it also doesn't add my new contacts from pre to gmail. My default account (gmail) has disappeared this could be causing it but I am unable to set a default account. When I add contacts in gmail they do get added to my pre.

Also the pre tells me that I have 114 contacts in gmail while online (computer) I can only see 99.

Can anyone help?
    Hi

My Pixi stopped syncing with Gmail since June 18!

Anyone else experiencing this?

Any solutions?

10x
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwow View Post
    The automatic synchronising from my pre contacts to gmail has stopped working, manually syncing it also doesn't add my new contacts from pre to gmail. My default account (gmail) has disappeared this could be causing it but I am unable to set a default account. When I add contacts in gmail they do get added to my pre.

Also the pre tells me that I have 114 contacts in gmail while online (computer) I can only see 99.

Can anyone help?
    My problem has been solved by calling Palm support.
    Last edited by banditwow; 06/23/2011 at 11:25 AM.
    How did they solve it, Bandit? I'm having the problem. Calendar isn't synching right, either. I've had endless calls with Palm/HP support, to no avail. What device and software version are you using?
  5.    #5  
    You got me there, I'm not sure I can remember. It was incredibly slow, 50 minutes. They tried a few things that didn't work. Like I had to press the square, letter R and sym at the same time which was meant to do a restart. Did nothing. Then they wanted me to add another gmail account with a different name, didn't understand that, luckily that didn't work as I was using my gmail password and I needed to Palm profile one (I think). Then we did a back up and erased all data and applications. Had to reinstall gmail and facebook and it worked after that. I had managed to lose contact details though as the thing started to go funny (not able to set default contact folder on fri eve - and I was still managing my contacts as I have been doing that since I got my Palm making sure I have all details on google (pc browser) and don't have any duplicates with funny names on my Palm (carried over from the sim).

I have the Palm Pre 2 with software as it came 2.1? or 2.0.1 think that's the one.
    I upgraded to a new unlocked Pre2 from old Pre+. Initially Gmail seem fine but last few days, it cannot download any gmail email (other email works fine). Seems able to create & send email via gmail but when trying to retrieve, it keeps going & going like its trying to but not able. I tried deleting & re-adding gmail but it did not work.