1.    #1  
    Why is it that if I add a phone number to a FB contact, synergy creates a new contact with the # as the contact's name. That's stupid. What if I ever wanna use that contact outside of the phone? I'll be damned if I'm going to remember who's number that is. If you have devices that are integrated with cloud stuff you should anticipate people accessing that data on multiple devices. PPPPPPAAAAAAALLLLLLMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Why is it that if I add a phone number to a FB contact, synergy creates a new contact with the # as the contact's name. That's stupid. What if I ever wanna use that contact outside of the phone? I'll be damned if I'm going to remember who's number that is. If you have devices that are integrated with cloud stuff you should anticipate people accessing that data on multiple devices. PPPPPPAAAAAAALLLLLLMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's called Synergy, that's the way it works, it pulls your data from every source and combines it. That's the beauty of webOS

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  3.    #3  
    I know how it's called and what it does. It's not beautiful to have a bunch of nameless contacts. Then I have to go and name them myself, when the beautiful synergy should have done it in the first place.
    Just have your friend add their phone number to their Facebook profile and you need not worry.
    You cant add to the existing contact as it is not Palm's contact, it is facebook's contact and they dont let you add anything to it. A good way would be to link the two contacts, save the contact under google profile so its available everywhere, there is a PC
    If this helped you hit thanks.