Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I have made a purchase yesterday on my Veer with a credit card that was no longer valid.
    It was on my profile because I was using it with a Pixi.

The purchase went through yesterday but now my account is locked.
    I cannot delete my credit card details to put another one.

I had 3 chat session and they cannot help me.
    Anybody knows what I should do ?
    I thought palm would have access to my details and remove the credit card details manually.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jeromem75 View Post
    I have made a purchase yesterday on my Veer with a credit card that was no longer valid.
    It was on my profile because I was using it with a Pixi.

The purchase went through yesterday but now my account is locked.
    I cannot delete my credit card details to put another one.

I had 3 chat session and they cannot help me.
    Anybody knows what I should do ?
    I thought palm would have access to my details and remove the credit card details manually.
    Can't the charge be suspended/retracted?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    No idea, I was told to wait 24hrs. but it didn't solved the issue. I was advised to create a new profile but I explained that I would lose all the app I did purchased.
    No idea, I was told to wait 24hrs. but it didn't solved the issue. I was advice to create a new profile but I explained that I would lose all the app I did purchased.
    Escalate!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    yeah they said I will get a call from 3rd level. They were insisting about the fact that I had a veer with a UK sims (trying to tell me to go away), I had to explained that it shouldn't be related as it is just my palm profile and I also have a pixi and if I use it I would be in the same situation.
    yeah they said I will get a call from 3rd level. They were insisting about the fact that I had a veer with a UK sims (trying to tell me to go away), I had to explained that it shouldn't be related as it is just my palm profile and I also have a pixi and if I use it I would be in the same situation.
    Personally - I would activate the Pixi for the duration of the call resolution and tell them that you have it working. The problem is that your profile gets converted to 2.x with the Veer - right? There isn't a way to go back to 1.x ...

I guess you could have someone in the US with a "supported device" try to login but that seems risky.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    yes my friend in the US have iphones :-). I wonder if after a while the purchase is rejected like credit card refund. I am gonna try to remove the application that I have purchased (well didn't really ) and try to see if it shows as paid and redownload it for free.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    yeah, removed the software, I was still able to reinstall it.
    I officially purchased the app but my credit card could not have worked.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    ok, gonna try now :-)

Well I think I forgot my cable home so will try later on :-)
    Last edited by jeromem75; 06/15/2011 at 06:08 PM.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    nope doctored the veer, still can't remove my hold credit card.
    I am going to contact hardbeatz.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    ok, checked that the amount of apps / money spent was not worth it, no point of spending 3 hrs over 20$ and still not resolved. just have to let it go and purchase the apps again :-)