Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    That fix only sync email. I need Yahoo Messaging & contact sync more then email itself.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Use the "fix" to setup your email and use the Yahoo account setup for contacts and messaging. So you'll have two account setups to achieve what you want. (I know it works for contacts, not sure about messaging as I don't use that on Yahoo.)
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    this is frustrating, I just set up my pre- to a frankenpre and now no yahoo accounts work. I've done all the deletes and adds and it is still not working. Hopefully yahoo and ATT or whoever it is will get this fixed soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoRed View Post
    Use the "fix" to setup your email and use the Yahoo account setup for contacts and messaging. So you'll have two account setups to achieve what you want. (I know it works for contacts, not sure about messaging as I don't use that on Yahoo.)
    Not works for messaging.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    well this is still not working on my Frankenpre 2. It worked for maybe a day but now I am not getting emails again. Does anyone know a true fix for this?
    Maybe the true solution is to use google?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    That fix only sync email. I need Yahoo Messaging & contact sync more then email itself.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    If you have set up the Yahoo account the traditional way on the Pre. The Calander and Contacts should be syncing.
    Quote Originally Posted by thirst View Post
    I tried this several time and several ways (e.g. taking the palm out of the server names) It downloads my email once, but then that's it. I need to re-set up the account each time. I now have to get my yahoo mail on the browser.

It seems to work for some people but it is worth trying.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12