1.    #1  
    I know there's no direct MobileMe to Pre syncing. But there must be a few Mac users out there using MobileMe with iCal and a Palm Pre and syncing calendars between the two.

I know one option is to abandon MobileMe and use Google Calendar, and subscribe to my Google calendars in iCal. For various reasons, I need to keep my calendars on MobileMe. (Also, a bug prevents sending invitations in iCal for events on Google calendars.)

Another option is to pay $50 for BusyCal, which will sync MobileMe calendars in iCal to Google Calendar, and then I can over-the-air sync my Google calendars to my Pre. This seems convoluted, with lots of places where data can get corrupted.

So what are other people doing?

(By the way, I was successfully syncing iCal its MobileMe-synced calendars to my Pre via The Missing Sync. However, Apple recently forced all MobileMe users to change from its old format to CalDAV calendars hosted on MobileMe, and now Missing Sync cannot sync those calendars. Apple does not allow third parties to have write access to those MobileMe CalDAV calendars.)
    I hope someone answers you quickly as I have the same issue/question. I had not heard about BusyCal but after spending $$ on The Missing Sync (which has had its share of problems) I really do not want to spend more $$ on sync software. I am partially limited by the fact that one of my Macs is very old and still on OS X 10.5.8 so iCal doesn't automatically sync with Google.

Did you see this "workaround" from The Missing Sync? I've yet to really figure it out or make it work: https://support.markspace.com/index....barticleid=540
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I, too, am a Mac user using System 10.6.7 (Snow Leopard), and MobileMe as well. To me, it's not important right now to have MobileMe's calendar sync with Google calendar. Tomorrow I am expecting my new Pixi Plus, and am preparing my Google account (e-mail, contacts, calendar) for the big initial sync. Already I have my Google calendar synced to iCal on my MacBook. Until I get an iPhone 5/6, I do not really see a need for MobileMe calendar syncing with my webOS device. I presume you can log into MobileMe from the browser.

So my own solution is using both MobileMe and Google calendar. The latter syncs to both the Pixi Plus and the Mac (via iCal). I cannot speak for a webOS Google calendar app. As for invitations, I would plan on sending them directly from Google calendar on my laptop's browser and, possibly, the Pixi Plus' browser or Google app.
    So my own solution is using both MobileMe and Google calendar. The latter syncs to both the Pixi Plus and the Mac (via iCal). I cannot speak for a webOS Google calendar app. As for invitations, I would plan on sending them directly from Google calendar on my laptop's browser and, possibly, the Pixi Plus' browser or Google app.

What do you use mobileme for then? Contacts, etc?