1.    #1  
    After syncing my Google contacts to my phone after updating to webOS 2.1, I found I'm missing a few people. However, in the Contacts app under my Google account, it shows that there are 284 contacts total, which is exactly the number Google contacts shows under My Contacts.

So for example, I see my mom's contact info on the Google contacts website, but not on my phone.

I've tried deleting my Google profile and re-syncing, and also exporting all my Google contacts from the website, deleteting them, then re-importing them, all with no luck.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by mrjcarter; 04/28/2011 at 10:38 PM.
    Could they be linked to another contact?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by greenoyster View Post
    Could they be linked to another contact?
    I guess there is a possibility, but even if they were linked, searching for "Mom" should pull up the contact she was linked to, which it doesn't.

Weird thing is, with Impostah I can see the entry for "Mom" in the contact database.
    Did you find a solution? I have the exact same problem. As far as I can tell, if a contact has only a first name in google it is not shown, can you confirm?

Edit: I just added a last name to a contact, which had only a first name in GMail on the PC, synced again on my phone and the contact appeared. This is on 2.1.1 Veer btw.
    Last edited by johnnygewitter; 08/05/2011 at 12:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    Did you find a solution? I have the exact same problem. As far as I can tell, if a contact has only a first name in google it is not shown, can you confirm?

Edit: I just added a last name to a contact, which had only a first name in GMail on the PC, synced again on my phone and the contact appeared. This is on 2.1.1 Veer btw.
    I have the Verizon Pre 2 and just upgraded to 2.1... Google calendar still has issues, in fact, my google account just syncs and never stops. I have tried everything. I doctored with no patches and nothing installed, still same issues, syncs and syncs.

Now on subject... not all contact sync over to my phone. I only have about 1/3 of my google contact. Just like you I had to make a change for one of my contact and I did it on the Google server. Had to change a last name and what would you know... it showed it on my phone.

Google sync still not fixed... I wonder if 2.2 has any issues. Makes me really wonder if I want the Pre3.