1.    #1  
    How well does the Chapurra sync work on the Pre 2?

I'm considering buying a Pre 2 off ebay/craigslist. My upgrade is being saved for the Pre 3 but until then...is the Chapurra/Pre 2 sync reliable? Like the days of Palm os? I don't use my google calendar at all except as a way to sync my phone.

My verizon pre plus 1.4.5 works okay with google through gsyncit to Outlook 2010 (32 bit.) Customized recurrences are constantly messed up by I can deal with it. I can hold out until summer with my set up but it'd be nice to get back to a trustworthy calendar.

I apologize if this has been answered but I've been following threads. Many of the calendar woes are from Pre/pre pluses that have upgraded webos 2.xx. It adds to my confusion since I am much lower than many of you on the tech side.

Thanks for any help/advice!

Jamie
  2.    #2  
    The main question is can I get the Pre2 to work with a reliable calendar? I need a calendar that syncs at least a year in advance.

So will I be banging my head against the wall if I invest $300+ in a Pre2 off ebay or should I be patient and wait for the Pre3 on Verizon?
    I use pocket mirror and sync with outlook. It works very well.