1.    #1  
    (Verizon Pre+ w/ webOS 2.1)

I removed my Google calendar account (which is linked to 5 calendars) due to the DST bug. When attempting to re-sync I turned off Network Timezone (recommended bug fix), turned off wifi, then added the calendar and took a break. When I came back I opened my calendar to find no events, so I ran a manual sync...

Minutes later my co-worker told me that the office calendar was empty. Yay cloud...and bye bye to the next 6 hours of my life as I dig up everything that's supposed to take place in the next few months of my life and my office.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
  2.    #2  
    Thanks to the new limited sync it only erased one month back and two months forward. Yay cloud...
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    check in preware for a patch that forces the first sync to include more months. That may help you.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    check in preware for a patch that forces the first sync to include more months. That may help you.
    Errr??? LOL, the less months erased the better! I'm going to try and replicate this. It's very dangerous when a sync erases data that wasn't purposely deleted!