1.    #1  
    Please take time to POST on HPalm's support forum concerning the Google calendar sync issues that have plagued those of us on WebOS 2.0.1

Here's the URL to post...

strange behavior syncing Pre2 Calendar with Google... - Palm Support Community
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAGeek View Post
    Please take time to POST on HPalm's support forum concerning the Google calendar sync issues that have plagued those of us on WebOS 2.0.1

Here's the URL to post...

strange behavior syncing Pre2 Calendar with Google... - Palm Support Community
    Thanks I'm having the 3 month issue.. I mean its so much of an issue as if I jump forward 3 months and i give it a minute it populates that months events.. But still don't have that issue on 1.4.5

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Thanks I'm having the 3 month issue.. I mean its so much of an issue as if I jump forward 3 months and i give it a minute it populates that months events.. But still don't have that issue on 1.4.5

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    This patch may fix your issue... It sync 1 year back and 4 years forward. Not sure why anyone would ever need 4 years forward

webOS-Patches Web Portal

Install the 'Google Initial Sync 1yr Back 4yr Forwards' patch.

NOTE: After you install the patch remove your google calendar first, then re-add it.
    Last edited by PDAGeek; 03/04/2011 at 04:48 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Sweet... I got a response from Palms Tech Support. They are asking for log files from my phone. All those that are experiencing problems please post on their site. The more they hear from us the quicker we will get a fix.