Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Hi,

I really miss the brillance of Synergy when it comes to To Do lists. There is some kind of Exchange "Plug In" (which does not work for me) in the To Do list, but it would be so awesome, if you could plug in all your To Do stuff (Google, Remember The Milk and all the others) into one single point of access ...

Wouldn't it?
    Cheers, Vince
    @webos24net donate
    Yes, it would. I wonder if Just Type takes care of that?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I really wonder why this issue and wonderful option has never been addressed by anyone ... I always found it so obvious but almost nobody seems to care about this missing synergie ...

And it obviously is already possible as the Exchange integration kinda proofs.

Besides that: To Do Lists are especially in times of "Getting Things Done" an absolutely crucial feature for serious organization ...

Even the amount of replies somehow shows a lack of interest and I still don't understand why ... :-)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Cheers, Vince
    @webos24net donate
    I tried to interest HP-Palm in taking the lead on this last summer. Opening up Synergy to 3rd-party developers is their approach. However, it's not clear how well the current implementation will fill people's needs.

It is part of my vision for Outline Tracker to eventually support many backends such as RTM and Google Tasks. However, that's had to take a back seat to getting Outline Tracker working well locally, and now to re-implementing it using Enyo.
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    I'm with you guys. I use a duct taped method of syncing my tasks with outlook using "Done!" and Toodledo as the "cloud". It's clunky at best but works.

I too have a back seat project for task list integration. I even own a very catchy domain name I plan to use for the service. For now I'm focusing on my cross platform multiplayer games, one day I'll get back to the tasks.

- Phil -