Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    My wife and I would like to be able to see each others calendars and contacts, but not e-mail. I like the "all inboxes" function, but get her mail mixed in and can accidentally delete her messages if I'm not really careful. I haven't found a zero day sync or other option to turn mail off. The only way I've found to sync just calendar is to add her calendar to a google calendar sync, but the program often sticks and calendar events don't get updated. Of course, this doesn't sync contacts then either.

Has someone figured out how to have two Exchange accounts but only receive mail for one of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by showie View Post
    My wife and I would like to be able to see each others calendars and contacts, but not e-mail. I like the "all inboxes" function, but get her mail mixed in and can accidentally delete her messages if I'm not really careful. I haven't found a zero day sync or other option to turn mail off. The only way I've found to sync just calendar is to add her calendar to a google calendar sync, but the program often sticks and calendar events don't get updated. Of course, this doesn't sync contacts then either.

Has someone figured out how to have two Exchange accounts but only receive mail for one of them?
    I'm pretty sure (but not positive) that if you create the account in the calendar app you can do this. If it appears in your mail account go into the account and delete it. If that doesn't work you can set the mail preferences for that account to only check manually. Not sure if that will help or not.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Yes, I thought I could remove it, too, but e-mail, contacts, and calendar are totally linked in the Exchange setup on WebOS. Manually check is great, but if I hit the check mail button for another account, I start getting mail from her account as well. I wish there was a "0 day" option in the show email field. that could effectively shut the account off...
    This can be done in WebOS 2.1.