Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    For work, I use Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 to access my email. I have a Verizon Wireless Palm Pre Plus. How do I get the folders from Outlook Web Access to show up on my phone? I am able to send and receive emails just fine, but have lost all my folders.

    I don't know if this terminology means much to whoever reads this, but we do not have the licensing for EAS (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync). I set this up through a POP.
    In Spanish, webos means balls. One more reason to love your Palm.

    Verizon Wireless Palm Pre Plus from January 2010 - September 2011
  2. #2  
    The POP protocol doesn't support multiple folders. Can you set it up using IMAP instead?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by greenoyster View Post
    The POP protocol doesn't support multiple folders. Can you set it up using IMAP instead?
    A friend helped me set it up as IMAP a couple hours ago, and now I have folders! I didn't know what any of this stuff meant. Thanks!
    Last edited by Chef Chocolate Salty Balls; 02/18/2011 at 04:28 PM.
    In Spanish, webos means balls. One more reason to love your Palm.

    Verizon Wireless Palm Pre Plus from January 2010 - September 2011
  4. #4  
    I am a newbie to these forums so bear with me. I was wondering if you could respond with instructions on ow to setup a microsoft office outlook web access account on a verizon enabled Palm Pre Plus. My web os is 1.4.5

    It sounds like it needs to be setup as an IMAP account so that all the folders will be available (even though technically it is an exchange server and I could set it up as such). What I have been struggling with is figuring out the incoming and outgoing server name correctly. The email address is a xxx@xxx.edu and the school is affiliated with a hospital so I am not sure if that causes issues with setting up the email.

    Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ambohn View Post
    I am a newbie to these forums so bear with me. I was wondering if you could respond with instructions on ow to setup a microsoft office outlook web access account on a verizon enabled Palm Pre Plus. My web os is 1.4.5

    It sounds like it needs to be setup as an IMAP account so that all the folders will be available (even though technically it is an exchange server and I could set it up as such). What I have been struggling with is figuring out the incoming and outgoing server name correctly. The email address is a and the school is affiliated with a hospital so I am not sure if that causes issues with setting up the email.

    Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.
    what is the URL when you go through the web to check your mail? Sometimes they are closely related.
  6. #6  
    i go to www.partners.org/email
    however when the login screen appears the URL changes to
    https://phsexchweb.partners.org/exch...hange&reason=0
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ambohn View Post
    i go to www.partners.org/email
    however when the login screen appears the URL changes to
    https://phsexchweb.partners.org/exch...hange&reason=0
    Try setting it up as an Exchange account. For server try: https://phsexchweb.partners.org

    I'm not sure if you have a domain that needs to be entered

    For username and password put whatever you use to login to your email on the website
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Try setting it up as an Exchange account. For server try: https://phsexchweb.partners.org

    I'm not sure if you have a domain that needs to be entered

    For username and password put whatever you use to login to your email on the website
    It does ask for a domain. At the risk of sounding stupid what would that be?
  9. #9  
    every organization is different regarding Domain. What happens when you leave it blank?
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    every organization is different regarding Domain. What happens when you leave it blank?
    It worked!!!! Thanks so much!
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ambohn View Post
    It worked!!!! Thanks so much!
    you're welome, enjoy!

Posting Permissions