Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    As of this morning, I noticed I'm able to access my Google Calendar again via the Pre's web browser. I don't know if HP finally put enough pressure on Google, or if Google fixed the problem on their own, but I'm just happy the "advanced" calendar is accessible again!

Just wanted to share the good news and make sure you were all aware of the fix
    Also finding this very frustrating. My calendar has not sync'ed with yahoo for many months. Google calendar now won't work either. I used to be able to uninstall and reinstall and see the entries for a few hours but then it disappears and all the entries become 'Undefined'. So basically the Pre 2 calendar app is no different than a paper-calendar.

Pre-2, webOS 2.01, Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by greg.gorman View Post
    Also finding this very frustrating. My calendar has not sync'ed with yahoo for many months. Google calendar now won't work either. I used to be able to uninstall and reinstall and see the entries for a few hours but then it disappears and all the entries become 'Undefined'. So basically the Pre 2 calendar app is no different than a paper-calendar.

Pre-2, webOS 2.01, Verizon
    I am also having an issue with the Google Calendar Sync. Everything shows fine online. I have had my phone from day one from verizon. It has been the last three weeks that I have had this issue.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12