Global Posts
    608 Global Posts
    I have my Gmail account set to IMAP for my Pre, and it works perfectly. I just finished an online class, and I had made a "label" at Gmail for all the emails regarding that class. I then had a corresponding folder on my Pre for that class. I have removed the "label" for that class in Gmail since I don't need it anymore and I deleted all the emails in the label. Now, I just need to know how to get rid of the folder in my Pre email app. I've tried swiping, holding, etc. It is still there. It shows up as empty, but how do I get rid of it?
    if the folder is where the all inbox is .. than goto the dropdown and un-star the label

if that fails goto prefs accnts and sync now
    Global Posts
    608 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    if the folder is where the all inbox is .. than goto the dropdown and un-star the label

if that fails goto prefs accnts and sync now
    The folder isn't starred, and when I go to preferences and accounts there is no option for sync now.
    The ides is that the next interval that folder will be removed from the device. Unless patched, both webos 1 and 2 does not have a sync now button in menu nor preferences but you can go to your inbox folder and tap the sync button at the bottom-right corner to trigger the folder purge on the device. Usually just opening the a folder will trigger a sync too.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    608 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    The ides is that the next interval that folder will be removed from the device. Unless patched, both webos 1 and 2 does not have a sync now button in menu nor preferences but you can go to your inbox folder and tap the sync button at the bottom-right corner to trigger the folder purge on the device.
    Thanks, that did it!