1.    #1  
    All synchronization apps which I find out was marked with no compatible wit WebOS 2, we are working on it.

I have my contacts and Calendar in my Outlook. Haven't Exchange server and do not want to import them on some online server such as Google.

Do anybody any idea how to just export contacts/calendar from my Outlook and import them Into Pre 2?
    I exported mail to google and sync the pre with google mail.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for reply.
    Yes that us definitely the solution, but I do not want publish my personal data on the internet in any form.
    I also went the Google Calendar Sync way since it is a freebie option and actually works quite well between Outlook, Gmail Calendar and Pre.

Another reason was to wait and see if WebOs2 may incorporate a better sync solution. Google doesn't do task or contact sync direct from MS Outlook- at least not on my Office Outlook 2007. You can import as CSV to Gmail Contact. Task sync is unavailable.

However, if you want a local sync solution, try Chapura Pocket Mirror. I believe they have a 7 day trial version in the App Catalog. I tried one of their Palm OS sync version years ago and it worked quite well but you really did not need it as Palm Hotsync worked either on the Palm Desktop or MS Outlook.

Palm Pre Outlook Sync Solution - Sync Notes, Tasks and More - PocketMirror Standard by Chapura

Jon
    Palm III -> Palm IIIc -> Palm M505 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Plus (All running InfoSelect)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsorkin View Post
    However, if you want a local sync solution, try Chapura Pocket Mirror. Jon
    That what I'm waiting for too. It seems for me the only real solution to use the Pre2 calendar for bussiness, when you don't have Outlook on an Exchange server. But Pocket Mirror don't works yet with webOS 2.x

How long will it take to bring Pocket Mirror to webOS 2.x? I'm getting impatient.
    Quote Originally Posted by jandc View Post
    That what I'm waiting for too. It seems for me the only real solution to use the Pre2 calendar for bussiness, when you don't have Outlook on an Exchange server. But Pocket Mirror don't works yet with webOS 2.x

How long will it take to bring Pocket Mirror to webOS 2.x? I'm getting impatient.
    My bad as reviewing the post little more carefully, you guys are already on WebOs2. I guess I can assume that WebOs2 does not offer any additional sync options. Strange how Palm now HP/Palm would just forget about the strength of their past products and the core reason behind why it attracted so many followers back in the Palm OS days.

Jon
    Palm III -> Palm IIIc -> Palm M505 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Plus (All running InfoSelect)
  7.    #7  
    That's what I mentioned in my first thread - nor of the sync software is compatible with WebOS 2.0

I want feature what my WinCE 2.0 has 11 years ago! Outlook synchronization with contacts, calendar and tasks.
    I do not want use any online service to store my personal data! I disabled Palm backup on the server.

I'm able to wait but right now I need to bring my calendar and contacts to Pre 2 immediately :-C
    I would ask the companies building these sync software.
    We gave you what we have ;-)

EDIT: And maybe the device was not the right choice for you.
    i think in the future you will find that local syncing solutions are going to be harder to find and unless you want to invest in an exchange server that you are going to have to embrace the "cloud". More and more developers of hardware and software are starting to embrace this option.. it is really quite elegant if you change devices or use multiple devices...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    EDIT: And maybe the device was not the right choice for you.
    Well my Xperia X1 is slowly dying. I need to change it. So I tested Android, iPhone and now borrowed the Palm Pre 2.
    It's really bad in these days. Android with all those different menus and sub-sub-sub-menus. iPhone which is pretty close, unusefull multitasking and for everything you have to use iTunes. WP7 are dead.

This one looks really cool. The size, the keyboard, the speed, the menus are every time on the same places ... but loosing some thinks ...
    Anyway still WebOS is the best replace for Microsfot Smartphone which was the best.