Global Posts
    606 Global Posts
    I have a few Google calendars that show up in my Pre, and others that don't. I'm wondering if there is anything I can do about this. My calendar and my wife's calendar show up fine. I have added Google's weather and US Holidays calendars, and those show up fine. Then I added some sports calendars, and those won't show up in my Pre calendar.

Any ideas?
    I've had some problems with Google's sports calendars. I've gotten my NFL, MLB and NHL calendars to sync, but not NBA or NCAAF. No idea why, I figure it must be an invalid ICAL feed or something. Numerous non-sports calendars work fine.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    The Google sports calendars do not sync with phones. Not even Android phones. You can add ical links like monkeydog suggests though.
    you have to enable each google calendar for mobile support from your browser. have you done that for each calendar?
    Global Posts
    606 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    you have to enable each google calendar for mobile support from your browser. have you done that for each calendar?
    I've never done that for any of the other calendars (like holidays or weather). How do you do that?
    There might be some confusion here between subscribing to additional calendars from your Google account and adding separate Google calendar accounts to your phone. I assume you have subscribed to your wife's calendar (and weather and holidays) from your own Google calendar, and haven't added it to your phone as a separate Google account, is that right? That's the preferred method I believe.

I seem to remember something about enabling mobile support for Google Calendar, but I can't find that setting at the moment. Anyway, assuming it exists it is probably at the account level, not the individual subscription level, so as long as you're getting something I think you're okay on that front.

Try adding different sports calendars and see if they work. That would indicate it's a problem with the individual sports calendar. My subscription to the Denver Broncos calendar is syncing okay (Note to self: delete the Broncos calendar... GRRRrrrr...) but I could never get the Colorado Buffaloes (NCAAF) calendar to work.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Does anyone know if this is still the case? I've added a couple of sports team schedules from Google's list of "interesting" calendars. They're on my Google calendar correctly. But, they're not showing up on my Sprint Pre-.