1.    #1  
    Hello,

During last night my PrPrPr'$s$ $battery$ $was$ $apparently$ $completely$ $drained$, $because$ $when$ $switching$ $it$ $in$ $the$ $morning$, $I$ $got$ $this$ $big$ $charging$ $icon$...
    I was not happy when I noticed that all my accounts had gone (Calendars, E-mail and Contacts!)...
    Is this normal behaviour? I would say that even with an empty battery the PrPrPr $should$ $save$ $this$ $data$?
    I really like the PrPrPr, $but$ $the$ $limited$ $battery$ $time$ $is$ $really$ $a$ $drag$...$Hope$ $HP$/$Palm$ $will$ $do$ $something$ $about$ $this$ $in$ $WebOS$ $2$..
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002
    Quote Originally Posted by apeka View Post
    Hello,

During last night my PrPrPr'$s$ $battery$ $was$ $apparently$ $completely$ $drained$, $because$ $when$ $switching$ $it$ $in$ $the$ $morning$, $I$ $got$ $this$ $big$ $charging$ $icon$...
    I was not happy when I noticed that all my accounts had gone (Calendars, E-mail and Contacts!)...
    Is this normal behaviour? I would say that even with an empty battery the PrPrPr $should$ $save$ $this$ $data$?
    I really like the PrPrPr, $but$ $the$ $limited$ $battery$ $time$ $is$ $really$ $a$ $drag$...$Hope$ $HP$/$Palm$ $will$ $do$ $something$ $about$ $this$ $in$ $WebOS$ $2$..
    That's odd, but not impossible. It's definitely not a normal behaviour either. I think you might get back your contacts if you do a partial erase(Erase Apps & Data), and re-sign back into your palm profile. I don't know if you have preware on your phone..but there is a patch that you could use to "send all your contacts" to your email account.
  3.    #3  
    Hi,

Thanks for the answer..
    I added my accounts again. Since I synchronize my Outlook with Chapura PocketManager, I reinstalled it on the PrPrPr $as$ $well$..$Then$ $synchronized$ $all$ $the$ $accounts$ $and$ $luckily$ $got$ $all$ $my$ $data$ $back$...
    I'm still wondering about the cause of all this...The only difference from other days, is that I didn't put my PrPrPr $on$ $its$ $touchstone$ $charger$, $but$ $instead$ $kept$ $it$ $on$ $my$ $bed$ $table$ $next$ $to$ $my$ $alarm$ $clock$. $That$ $clock$ $automaticly$ $syncs$ $with$ $a$ $time$ $server$...$Maybe$ $that$ $interupted$ $something$...
    Hope it was just an incident...
    Thanks for your tip about the app in Preware to send my contacts to my e-mailaccount...
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002