1.    #1  
    Hello All,

I found this thread which slightly describes what I'm trying to do, but I wanted to follow up since it looks several months old:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...not-email.html

I have two mailboxes that I keep:
    Personal: Gmail
    Corporate: Exchange 2007

I use my Pre for personal use, but I would really like to sync my corporate calendar and possibly my corporate email. I have several hundred contacts in my corporate account that I'd rather not keep on my personal phone. I've looked into using GMail/Outlook Calendar Sync, but my home and work PCs are both Windows 7 64-bit.

Anyone have any ideas to accomplish this? It doesn't appear I can turn off individual portions of the sync natively.

Thanks in advance,

-A
    Hi agitlin, and Welcome to the P|C forums!

I'm running 2 gmail (personal) accounts and 2 EAS accounts myself. When you add an email account to the Pre, an account for contacts is automatically created. If you don't want ot sync your work contacts, the only thing I could think of would be to try entering an incorrect password when initially creating the email account (since you have to enter the settings in manual mode). This will create the account, but you will get an error for log-in. Before entering the correct password, go over to your contacts preferences and delete the new EAS account from there if it was created. Then when you enter the correct password information into the email account, only your email and calendar should sync. I'm not really sure this will work and I don't want to delete one of my accounts to try it for ya. It's either that, or create your email account correctly (with the proper password) and then go right over to the contacts app and delete the account (but I'm not sure if it will have synced by then).

Sorry it isn't more than a 'try it and see' suggestion, but I hope it helps. Good luck!
    you should be able to delete the account from contacts an.d the email will continue.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I don't know how every EAS is set up but my Exchange (work) contacts are not stored on my phone. I can do a lookup if I have a data connection and the lookup is from our corporate exchange server.

Not sure if it applies, just thought I'd throw that out.
    Dan