1.    #1  
    I just got my first Palm it's a pre plus and I tried syncing music from Windows Media Player, said it was synced but found nothing on my phone. It showed no service because I was in a bldg but I don't think that would matter? It show nothing in my music library
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    This is where I usually get free music [url= Music Downloads, Free MP3 Music Download - EZ-Trackshttp://www.ez-tracks.com/- all songs can be downloaded for free, legally and it has great diversity. Also all mp3s are universally compatible.
    (BTW) Welcome to the webos.

[i]--Sent from my palm pre
    That's not what he was asking at all.........

OP, what format are the files in? mp3? wma?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3.    #3  
    I don't know if I am doing it right. Just plug in usb cable and they should automatically go?
    you should also check setting in windows media and set it to save music in mp3 format . But I wouls download media monkey for free and use it instead it will port over album art whereas windows media won't.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by vjolenew View Post
    I don't know if I am doing it right. Just plug in usb cable and they should automatically go?
    Personally, I just open my Pre in USB mode and drag/drop the songs I want.

Not entirely sure with the actual syncing options since I've never used it. I do believe there are a few more steps than what you mentioned.
  6.    #6  
    wma
  7.    #7  
    yes
    wma
    I don't think the Pre supports wma file types...
  9.    #9  
    I drag them over to the sync list from the library and then hit the sync start and it shows it syncing. But when done and I unplug it shows no music in my music library on my phone. Are they somewhere else?
  10.    #10  
    really they have to be mp3
  11.    #11  
    what do you mean you just drag and drop them
    really they have to be mp3
    Yes

what do you mean you just drag and drop them
    I just open my Pre in USB mode to transfer songs. I made a "Music" folder to hold all my mp3's.
    You can use an older version of itunes (9.0.1) or other media syncing programs like Media Monkey. I either use an older iTunes or create a playlist via iTunes and drag and drop it onto my Pre

My Themes:CLICK HERE
  14.    #14  
    Ok I am going to have to get to work now but I am going to try all of the above when I get home. thanks for the help. you may hear from me again, as you can see I'm not a real literate on all this. learning
  15.    #15  
    ok I had to call support last night and they had to download a new version of my webOS. now I have done the drag and drop with some pictures and a couple songs. I went to ez-tracks and signed up but it wouldn't let me download anything without signing up for some 9.99 music subscription per month. whats up with that I thought it was free?