1.    #1  
    It looks like Facebook now has an option to 'Download in High Resolution' for pictures.
    Here it the kicker - it looks like pics uploaded by iPhone, Android, and Blackberry do not have the option.
    But pictures taken by Pre do! Not sure about Pixi though. So Pixi owners, feel free to chime in.
    On where? The mobile site,touch site, or app?

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  3.    #3  
    On the regular site.
    Oh. I don't visit that on my phone. The app fulfills all my needs.

Quote Originally Posted by jedicide View Post
    It looks like Facebook now has an option to 'Download in High Resolution' for pictures.
    Here it the kicker - it looks like pics uploaded by iPhone, Android, and Blackberry do not have the option.
    But pictures taken by Pre do! Not sure about Pixi though. So Pixi owners, feel free to chime in.
    Where do you see this option? I don't see it on the full Facebook site from my Pre?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I would think you could saveit like any other picture on webOS. By "orange/grey button" and tapping on the image.

Quote Originally Posted by spongamabob View Post
    I would think you could saveit like any other picture on webOS. By "orange/grey button" and tapping on the image.
    this didn't work for me - in the facebook app anyway - does it work for others??
    No, I never was able to save them from the app, either. I always had to go to the site to do it.

Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!