1.    #1  
    Hello,

As a new PrPrPr $user$ $I$'$m$ $still$ $amazed$ $about$ $the$ $magic$ $of$ $Palm$'$s$ $webOS$..$Sometimes$ $the$ $strangest$ $things$ $can$ $happen$...$Or$ $maybe$ $not$ $so$ $strange$?

Today the synchronization with Chapura SyncManager and my Outlook refused to work..This was strange to me, because it always works well and nothing was changed to any settings whatsoever..
    Whenever I tried to start the sync process from my PrPrPr, $Chapura$ $showed$ $me$ $an$ $error$ $telling$ $me$ $that$ $there$ $was$ $no$ $internet$ $available$..$Because$ $my$ $WiFi$ $was$ $up$ $and$ $running$, $this$ $was$ $a$ $complete$ $surprise$ $to$ $me$...
    I tried an unistall and re-install of the Sync Manager Desktop, but nothing helped...Even looked if my firewall was spoiling the fun...I already started to blame Chapura, when accidently I tapped the Palm App Catalog on my PrPrPr....$After$ $starting$ $this$ $I$ $got$ $a$ $big$ $yellow$ $exclamation$ $mark$ $with$ $the$ $text$ &$quot$;$Service$ $not$ $available$, $please$ $try$ $again$ $later$&$quot$;...$Hmmm$..$that$ $didn$'$t$ $look$ $good$ $either$..
    To test it, I restarted my PrPrPr $and$ $after$ $that$ $to$ $my$ $relief$ $the$ $Ap$ $Catalog$ $showed$ $me$ $the$ $icons$ $again$, $no$ $message$ $and$ -$even$ $better$- $Chapura$ $also$ $synced$ $again$..

Now I'm just wondering what the heck caused all this...What is the relation with Palm App Catalog and Chapura SyncManager? Or was it just a network flaw? Just curious..
    Anybody else had similar experiences? Possible cause?
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002
    are you at home on the same wifi router as usual?

if so, then try reinstalling on the PC and the phone. You may have a password missing.

but, when I see errors it's usually a wifi issue.
  3.    #3  
    Hello,

Thanks for the reply..Yes, I always sync with the same router...I especially connected an extra access-point to my router for better signal reception and created an extra SSID to use with my PrPrPr..$It$ $worked$ $fine$, $until$ $tonight$...$I$ $re$-$installed$ $the$ $desktop$ $syncmanager$, $but$ $that$ $didn$'$t$ $help$..$After$ $the$ $reset$ $it$ $worked$ $again$..$But$ $if$ $it$ $has$ $been$ $a$ $WiFi$ $issue$, $why$ $was$ $I$ $still$ $able$ $to$ $surf$ $on$ $the$ $internet$, $meaning$ $there$ $apparently$ $was$ $a$ $working$ $connection$...$Hope$ $it$ $was$ $just$ $a$ $WiFi$ $flaw$ $and$ $not$ $something$ $more$ $seriously$...
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002