1.    #1  
    I dont know if this is still an ongoing issue .. but I read a few people having this issue back in 2009.... and it was intermittent.

But its happening to me, I know I have emails in my gmail account but it shows nothing in any folders on my pixi =/

I had a different pixi yesterday and had to get a new one, the other one showed my emails fine as of yesterday.

Anyone have an idea? I tried removing my gmail account and adding my wifes...I dont see her emails either. Then readded mine and no emails. Removed both gmail accounts.
    Never experienced or heard of such issues.. send google that there's a bug in their service
    Quote Originally Posted by GenTarkin View Post
    I dont know if this is still an ongoing issue .. but I read a few people having this issue back in 2009.... and it was intermittent.

But its happening to me, I know I have emails in my gmail account but it shows nothing in any folders on my pixi =/

I had a different pixi yesterday and had to get a new one, the other one showed my emails fine as of yesterday.

Anyone have an idea? I tried removing my gmail account and adding my wifes...I dont see her emails either. Then readded mine and no emails. Removed both gmail accounts.
    Check the gmail account settings on the phone, see if the default time to keep messages is set too low.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch